Pool House
    Guest House 2nd floor
    GH Study & Accounts
    1st floor GH
    Master House 1st
    Master House 2nd
    Bookhouse urn on 1st floor fireplace 25
    Gardens

Are these like your classified files, declassified after 10+ years?
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

Comment

Our hall of records was... long ago, I believe this is a mere info exchange of sorts hehe.

That damn th-Libary map though, haha! loads of fun was had sharing what we knew!

Comment

Shame I can't get hold of all the TuF files, since we infiltrated almost all our competitors forums under different aliases
        Last edited by FixXxeR; 23rd Sep 2016, 11:02 AM.
        -YT

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR View Post
          Shame I can't get hold of all the TuF files, since we infiltrated almost all our competitors forums under different aliases
          You just keep thnking that....

Comment

Thinking* and Thanks, I will.

A surreptitious devious plan. A scandal that rocked a community. We took our clandestine operations beyond the game, and online friendships spanning over a decade.

Its not all bad.
            -YT

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat View Post
              You just keep thnking that....
              Well, trying to recruit Crouching Dork wasn't just a bad tactical decision; it simply didn't make sense if you wanted good players
              Nightmaster,
              .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
              - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

A little cutting, but indeed. I personally rated CD as a decent player.

It was the forums he had access to that were more important, and we saw him as a weakness in the chain given he was so... erm puerile (at the time at least, he is probably a pipe smoking, velvet jacket wearing gentleman these days)
                -YT

Comment

It's crazy that I had all of this stuff memorized.

If I remember correctly, the TuF strategy forums were mainly strategies I wrote up myself, not stuff ganked from other guilds...although there were certainly things in there that I probably learned through Mach's infiltration. But I wouldn't say strategy stealing was really a real thing for us...it was more about the rush of being a double agent and belonging to something so hidden in plain sight. I remember the days where a bunch of us would log onto the servers under our TuF aliases, with the ! replacing the i's...memories.

Hey guys!

Comment

The TuF strategy forums were the real warchest. Knowing what others were going to do only simplified matters.

Originally posted by [url=http://www.sirlin.net/ptw-book/7-spies-of-the-mind]Sirlin[/url]
                    All the complicated decisions in game theory go away if you know exactly what the opponent will do next.
                    -YT

Comment

I enjoyed TuF. I enjoyed their vision, their intent to infiltrate. I enjoyed tracking them, knowing who they were, what they were doing. And I was content to keep my mouth shut, because it was just so much fun watching them slink around, thinking they were being stealthy. But when it impinged on an honest, skill-based competition, I could no longer still my tongue. It simply wasn't fair to everyone else to not let them know.

But before that, you guys were funny. Grank and I had many conversations about you that ended in tears of laughter. Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

You're a bit old to be making stuff up, LR.
                        Last edited by FixXxeR; 3rd Oct 2016, 03:00 AM. Reason: you're!
                        -YT

Comment

Laughter and fear...so close on the emotional spectrum.

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR View Post
                            You're a bit old to be making stuff up, LR.
                            Who's making stuff up?

I won't deny being old, but everything else I said is true, Fixy-me-old-chap. And by "chap", I mean in the sense of lips.

Comment

You unravelled it in the end, LR you'll always have that (still mounted on a plaque on your bedroom wall I imagine)

Saying you knew who we all were all along is a total fabrication, strangely stated here to satiate your moribund ego years and years after the event. Clap clap old chap.

I suppose you are entitled to remember whatever version of events you like, true or not.
                              -YT

Comment

Working...
                              X