Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TH-Stronghold suggestion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TH-Stronghold suggestion

    I just played a solo game of stronghold and tried to put an unconcious
    guard on the catapult to launch him but he just falls on the ground.

    Would it be possible to make it so unconsious Guards could be launched?
    I just think that would be so cool.

    Funniest game was one I played on stronghold and I climbed on the catapult
    as a guard and (thief) nemesis just happened to be there and launched me
    to my untimely demise, then other guards got on too, just messing around
    and Nemesis launched them also. LMAO some of the easiest kills he
    probably ever got in this game. SO funny!!!!!!

  • #2
    suggestion forum suggestion forum suggestion forum suggestion forum suggestion forum suggestion forum suggestion forum suggestion forum
    JM

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Lurox
      suggestion forum suggestion forum suggestion forum suggestion forum suggestion forum suggestion forum suggestion forum suggestion forum

      ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok

      Such a stickler.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Ghostly apparition
        Originally posted by Lurox
        suggestion forum suggestion forum suggestion forum suggestion forum suggestion forum suggestion forum suggestion forum suggestion forum

        ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok

        Such a stickler.
        He's just wearing one of those thongs right now... Don't take it so personally.
        Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
        "Dream is Destiny"
        Waking Life

        Comment


        • #5
          mmmm thong......... :twisted:
          An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and and guarded

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by assassin
            mmmm thong......... :twisted:

            You're starting to sound like CD when it comes to things on men...
            Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
            "Dream is Destiny"
            Waking Life

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Curunir
              Originally posted by assassin
              mmmm thong......... :twisted:

              I'm turned on, I want you.

              I like it up the bum bum.

              CD is the greatest player ever.
              TMI man, go away.

              :wink: :grin: :wink:
              The only constant is change.
              (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

              Comment


              • #8
                hey!!!! What about my suggestion? See this is why i don't post over here,
                my posts get Hijacked.

                Back to Th-stronghold, What do you guys think?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ghostly apparition
                  I just played a solo game of stronghold and tried to put an unconcious
                  guard on the catapult to launch him but he just falls on the ground.

                  Would it be possible to make it so unconsious Guards could be launched?
                  I just think that would be so cool.

                  Funniest game was one I played on stronghold and I climbed on the catapult
                  as a guard and (thief) nemesis just happened to be there and launched me
                  to my untimely demise, then other guards got on too, just messing around
                  and Nemesis launched them also. LMAO some of the easiest kills he
                  probably ever got in this game. SO funny!!!!!!
                  I do that all the time, I say "lets play at the catapult" when I know the guards have no intention of co-operating, since they're carrying a loaded firebolt, or a flare. So I just wait until they get on.

                  :twisted:
                  The only constant is change.
                  (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CrouchingDork
                    Originally posted by Curunir
                    Originally posted by assassin
                    mmmm thong......... :twisted:

                    I'm turned on, I want you.

                    I like it up the bum bum.

                    CD is the greatest player ever.
                    TMI man, go away.

                    :wink: :grin: :wink:

                    TMI = touch my ingaling.
                    Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                    "Dream is Destiny"
                    Waking Life

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You can only launch bots and players with a Kicker.
                      (AKA Dresden)
                      Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by NeoPendragon
                        You can only launch bots and players with a Kicker.
                        Well THAT'S no fun... I insist that you fix this bug. I would love to be able to load the catapult up with rocks/crates/bottles/cards/keys/potions/food/pots/pans/corpses, and watch them go flying! Do you think that REAL catapults will ignore these items? NO!

                        Thought for the day: Beware of Gods who do not laugh

                        http://bobthemad.8m.com/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Summon a Nali cow bot and launch it. Monty Python, Thievery style.
                          (AKA Dresden)
                          Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by NeoPendragon
                            Summon a Nali cow bot and launch it. Monty Python, Thievery style.

                            LMAO

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              OMG! Put a Trojan Cow in the map that thieves can hide in! Or maybe.... YEAH! Map idea here...


                              Map location is inside a walled camp, similar to StronHold. Make a map start out with thieves in a Trojan Horse/cow/whatever. They have to get out of it w/o being noticed. There are several guards asleep and can only be awoken by thieves making noise and/or ruckus. Of course, there will be several other guards awake that would be patrolling or whatever. Lots of loot on guards for pickpocketing... Sounds like fun..
                              Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                              "Dream is Destiny"
                              Waking Life

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X