The sword! (Part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sword! (Part 2)

I'd like it if the sword skin would be revised, currently its quite raw and blocky if your charged sword especially your hand, it looks so square. This is mainly the guard sword-skin i'm talking about, I can't even remember the thief sword-skin due to lack of use. When I get home, i'll post 2 screenshots of them if someone else hasn't done it yet. Would it be hard to create a better looking version? I just love eyecandy.

I agree with Omega; all the other weapons/items look fine, but the sword looks a bit blocky.

(By the way, thief & guard swords are the same, omega, so you're not missing much)

Comment

*ah hem*

Comment

hmmm thieves should get the current sword for free, because 1 it sticks with thief games
        2 its never used by thieves execpt to block and only those that are ready to commit suicide so why not give it to em so the can have a chance to evade the guards and there superior starting loot
        An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and and guarded

Comment

Originally posted by assassin
          hmmm thieves should get the current sword for free, because 1 it sticks with thief games
          2 its never used by thieves execpt to block and only those that are ready to commit suicide so why not give it to em so the can have a chance to evade the guards and there superior starting loot
          but if they got it for free i'm sure it would be used a lot
          http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
          -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
          -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
          -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

yeah but for the most part thieves are slow with a sword guards are speedy / unrealistic as it may be they are faster than a thief running with a black jack.
            An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and and guarded

Comment

i think we need to work on things like animations before worrying about sword luster.

Comment

Rather than give swords to thieves for free, what about lowering the cost of swords/maces to 100/150, and lowering guard starting loot by 150?

I agree that the graphic could use an update.

Comment

Working...
                X