new option fo rthe TUT player thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new option fo rthe TUT player thing

Have a choice of like two or three skins, and male or female. just a suggestion.
    watch out for R-r-r-RAMBOOOO DUCK!

Originally posted by *--Reeses--*
    Have a choice of like two or three skins, and male or female. just a suggestion.
    Been suggested before. I thought it was an excellent idea then, too.

Comment

Not any female thieves yet.

Then again, I hope there won't be any... I'd feel bad for killing a woman. :?
      JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
        Not any female thieves yet.

Then again, I hope there won't be any... I'd feel bad for killing a woman. :?
        then if female's were added there would have to be female taunts, female death sounds(could use current UT ones tho), and female everything....

Comment

It would be cool if there was an option to choose between the current thief skins (balaclava, black vest, etc) and the different guard surcoats. (blue, red , green or none)
          Nightwarden,
          .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
          - "Earth dons the red; calls the maggots."

Comment

Also, like in half-life, custom images should be supported.

I don't know if this is doable for UT, but custom (grayscale) avatars would be really cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Errblah
              then if female's were added there would have to be female taunts, female death sounds(could use current UT ones tho), and female everything....
              Mmmm... female everything....

Comment

I think the reason this won't work for guards is cuz you take over the AI, and the AI are a function of the map. (eg. Harold W has the chainmail skin and therefor when you inhabit him so do u) I think right now the thief works sorta the same, u just grab the next skin in line. I'd LOVE to see this implemented tho, and the choice of female models would be great I've already hassled Cythe to create a fem thief model, and I don't intend to stop. I learned also that there's no way to put in female guards, or custom skins, since they're not already included in the maps... I dont' know where I'm going with this but IM TIRED OF HAVING A BEARD!!! FEM MODELS PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

I don't care if I'd have to download a 400 mb patch, as long as I have women to oggle.

Comment

Originally posted by poe
                    I think the reason this won't work for guards is cuz you take over the AI, and the AI are a function of the map. (eg. Harold W has the chainmail skin and therefor when you inhabit him so do u)
                    When you take over the female guard in aquapatch, you stay that model until you actually click ready to start to play, then you become a male guard.

If that can happen then so can model choice.
                    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

8)

I like the idea of being able to choose between male and female.

"I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
                      even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
                      of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvage
                        When you take over the female guard in aquapatch, you stay that model until you actually click ready to start to play, then you become a male guard.

Not that I'd noticed. When I was first looking around that map, I inhabited the female guard once, and noticed that it was still a female model later in a mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat

Not that I'd noticed. When I was first looking around that map, I inhabited the female guard once, and noticed that it was still a female model later in a mirror.
                          Maybe that was in single player?

Have you ever noticed a human with that model in an online game? I haven't.

Comment

Maybe that was in single player?

Have you ever noticed a human with that model in an online game? I haven't.
                            It was in single player, now that you mention it. Didn't realise it made a difference. So is the female guard in the version of Aquatone that was released with 1.3, then?

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                              It was in single player, now that you mention it. Didn't realise it made a difference. So is the female guard in the version of Aquatone that was released with 1.3, then?
                              The game behaves a little differently in single player for some things, I think that this may be one of the quirks.

I don't know if she's in the current version, but I still have never seen anyone keep the female guard model after spawning.

Comment

Working...
                              X