Seperate Specialty item Chest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seperate Specialty item Chest

Ok, this would be a seperate SPECIALTY refilling chest, that refils any specials items you would have bought at the beginning of the game.

Can be used once every 5-10 minutes.
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

It's called "Go find a dmer and get yourself knocked out"

Or was it meant for the thieves?

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
      It's called "Go find a dmer and get yourself knocked out"

Or was it meant for the thieves?
      It wasn't really meant for the thieves...but thats not a bad idea either...
      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Garlisk
        Ok, this would be a seperate SPECIALTY refilling chest, that refils any specials items you would have bought at the beginning of the game.

I see, so guards, being the only team to have unlimited supplies in the game already, need even MORE unlimited supplies, and of the most useful kind.

Really, if you want to see all guard wins, run a server with AI set to genius or higher, starting loot 1500 for guards, 100 for thieves, and a 10 minute time limit. Quit posting stupid, unbalancing ideas like this for a team that already wins a majority of the time.

Besides, I thought you weren't playing anymore. Isn't "Arbalest" taking up all your computer time?

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat

I see, so guards, being the only team to have unlimited supplies in the game already, need even MORE unlimited supplies, and of the most useful kind.

Really, if you want to see all guard wins, run a server with AI set to genius or higher, starting loot 1500 for guards, 100 for thieves, and a 10 minute time limit. Quit posting stupid, unbalancing ideas like this for a team that already wins a majority of the time.

Besides, I thought you weren't playing anymore. Isn't "Arbalest" taking up all your computer time?

No I haven't been playing much lately...

I see your point though, especially now with wakeup guards. But, to take this in a different direction than I originally thought...how about a chest for thieves that restores a set ammount of items.

1 Flashbomb
          1 Invis Potion
          5 Arrows

Something like that.

Thieves would, of course, have to be careful where they put their chest. Maybe make it invisible in shadows, with a red outline/shading for thieves only to see. If a guard found it, he could smash it, and move it just like thieves can with guard chests.

EDIT: Dammit! This is Garlisk, Arb musta logged in on my old comp and I didn't notice. Just to clear things up, so you don't keep up with this idea that we are the same person, Arb is my brother...
          Bite the bolt, taffer!

Comment

That would be... 300loot...
            No.

Maybe vine, moss, water and decoy arrow restocking.

Comment

That would be... 300loot...
              No.

Maybe vine, moss, water and decoy arrow restocking.

Yes...that sounds better...

Restore 1 vine, 1 moss, 2 water, and 1 decoy.

thats...200 gold?

Guards get 3 flares-150, and 10 bolts, 100...

250 gold for guards from chest.

Give thieves 2 regular arrows as well. Good for distraction, but would not make chest pumping a good way to get lots of arrows for DMing.
              www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Guards chest restock the amount they started with... so if a guard bought 5flares and 20bolts they would get them back.

Comment

Guards chest restock the amount they started with... so if a guard bought 5flares and 20bolts they would get them back.
                  This is false.
                  www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Guards chest is fine now, allthough it should be changed so it would restock flares and bolts to the amount the guard has in his loadout.

As for thief chest... bad idea... it doesn't even make sense. :/

I'd rather see TH-buyzone be implemented and have thieves use their stolen loot to buy stuff, like in thief-match... but only in TH-buyzones.

Comment

This is false.
                      My bad... Never buy more then the standard amount.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat

my feelings exactly....the rat is right

Comment

Working...
                        X