1.4 BUGS!!! Post Them ALL Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.4 BUGS!!! Post Them ALL Here!

1. just installed..hopped on crackaz.. the map was DE. I opened the front door and BAM! bug:

And yet another Torch problem:

Looks weird, maybe it's a lag issue?

Comment

On TH-Theatre, suddenly ALL doors opened themselves. Then ... they closed themselves. I don´t know why or what all the players exactly did before it happened. But it was pretty weird (I thought a thief entered the room).

Comment

Originally posted by Freaky Alien
        On TH-Theatre, suddenly ALL doors opened themselves. Then ... they closed themselves. I don´t know why or what all the players exactly did before it happened. But it was pretty weird (I thought a thief entered the room).
        Happened once to me too, pretty scary. That was in 1.3 by the way.

I've also had several games when all the doors on theatre just wouldn't open. They'd make the open sound, but they'd remain closed. I was locked in a room for like 10 minutes once until the bug sort of 'fixed' itself.

Comment

Kewl, sure the game wasn't running in software mode? That clipping happens when you run in software, and after installing the patch the game might have reverted to software it self...

Comment

The Theatre bug is a lame ass exploid. Some people use this to keep a thief ( or guard ) inside. If you see this bug, it's 100% sure somebody causesd it. It can happen by accident though.
            On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

I hate this threads title. It's like there are sOOOO many bugs in Thievery. Dalai fixed the most important bugs and we tested them. It's not like the game has become unplayable. :|

Comment

Originally posted by Freaky Alien
                Well, it IS a haunted theater....

Comment

Is phaethorn refering to the way you can shoot an arrow/bolt in the big lever operated door to stop it from opening?

Comment

No but thanks for telling the world about that one.
                    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

had to drop the broken patrol button here

and the drawing issue(kewl's post) was in 1.3, i havent figured out why it happens yet tho, or after what map(s), i think its random, and only in d3d

another thing:

the torch handle thing(forget name) by the generator on DE, the lower entry to the book, is standing out in front of the building quite a bit =/

Comment

Originally posted by SimpsonsChristmasBoogie
                        Is phaethorn refering to the way you can shoot an arrow/bolt in the big lever operated door to stop it from opening?
                        I figured that one out a very long time back in 1.2. It was so freaky cus I shot it at a thief when the door was closing and it screwed up and everyone was freaked out.
                        The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

Old news, most of this. While 1.4 fixed most of the major bugs, there are plenty of smaller ones lurking about. No slight to the devs intentended, it's a beta of a complicated mod, and they've done an awesome job with it.

Anyways, I'm starting on a list of bugs that I've found, both major and minor. When I've finished with the ones I know about, I'll send it to devs, not post it publicly.
                          Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
                            Old news, most of this. While 1.4 fixed most of the major bugs, there are plenty of smaller ones lurking about. No slight to the devs intentended, it's a beta of a complicated mod, and they've done an awesome job with it.
                            That's true. The patch was ment for fixing the major bugs, like the invisible stalker, crashing AI code, etc. And yes, it's still a beta, only at the version 1.4. I 'guess' we know most of the other bugs, but bugposts like this - is to great help.

Comment

Several times in this release I've had flares light but not give any light off.

In the screenshot the flare has been burning for several seconds(long enough for it to have settled on the ground from the throw from up top).
                              Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Working...
                              X