One question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One question...

Is auto-downloading disabled in 1.4? I was psyched in 1.3 when I just logged on to crackaz and downloaded the mapvote thing and all the custom maps, but I logged on yesterday and it didn't work. Is it just me?

Grank and I think the redirect was down for a while yesterday. I did see you on, though, so you must have gotten in OK?

In any event, there's no reason for a CTG member to HAVE to DL anything from the redirect, as you've all been instructed to install all the maps on the server, and have had DL links posted in the private forum for that.

Comment

PWNED!

The only constant is change.
      (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Shut up, poser.
        Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
        "Dream is Destiny"
        Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by Curunir
          Shut up, poser.
          Poser? How do I "pose"?

The only constant is change.
          (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
            Grank and I think the redirect was down for a while yesterday. I did see you on, though, so you must have gotten in OK?

In any event, there's no reason for a CTG member to HAVE to DL anything from the redirect, as you've all been instructed to install all the maps on the server, and have had DL links posted in the private forum for that.
            Yeah I got on alright, I just had to hunt down the maps on TOB and find the thread on the mapvote thing. And while I shouldn't need to DL anything, if you recall my post in the private forum you would remember that my lappy crapped out on me. I've been using my family's computer ('ol bessie here wieghs in at 500Mhz), just to spectate in my spare time. Hence the self-applied title "laggy_Occam." But as a side note, I got on today and it DLed Korman 1.2 with no troubles. Wuwu.

Comment

The redirect is sending maps right now, no problems, but for some reason, it isn't sending the mapvote file. We're looking into it.

Comment

500 MHz? Whats wrong with that? My comp Speeds along at 667, and I do fine. Well, get your lappy fixxed soon occam. Either or face the infinite wrath of Jarvis
                "They say we cleaned out the royal treasury, and took the kings wedding ring off his finger as he slept!" "That must have taken an entire team of our best sneaks." "I heard it was lieutenant Jarvis." "Impossible!"
                -Two unknown CTG probies

Comment

500mhz sucks. Period.
                  It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Occam
                    Is auto-downloading disabled in 1.4? I was psyched in 1.3 when I just logged on to crackaz and downloaded the mapvote thing and all the custom maps, but I logged on yesterday and it didn't work. Is it just me?
                    I made the questions in bold ....

THOSE WERE TWO QUESTIONS!

( BTW, WTF is wrong with the people ... bringing back old threads :? )
                    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Working...
                    X