Aimbot guards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aimbot guards

well, in 1.4 they wrote that the guards would be more smarter. maybe they are a little bit smarter. But its one thing to make them smarter and one thing to make them just hit EVERYTHING. its pretty rediculas, the guards cant miss, they are like aimbots and thats pretty boring.

Try benny guards

Comment

At least their aiming is consistant so you know you have to get out the way.

Comment

Details please, such as what skill you had the bots set to, what you were doing when the bots shot at you, what colour panties your mum wears, etc...
        AI Programmer,
        Thievery UT

Comment

Well... Of course theyre aim bots. :roll:
          They're bots right?... And they aim?... So what is the problem`?
          You want nonaiming bots?

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
            Well... Of course theyre aim bots. :roll:
            They're bots right?... And they aim?... So what is the problem`?
            You want nonaiming bots?
            Nonaiming bots, hehe...

The problem though, isn't in the fact that they got perfect aim (that was allways the case), but that their reactions went up. They can litterally snipe you now even if they only see you for a split second, killing you even before they can finnish saying "I'm gonna kill you".

Solution: Turn down reactions. Or build in some sort of pause between bots seeing and attacking a thief.

Comment

heh.. master-builder, i hope you're joking right? bots is one thing and aim is one thing. but aimbot is something else. CS for example, there are always lamers that cheats, aimbot is a good example of a cheat. if someone has and aimbot in CS he can never miss. and the guards in thievery is inhuman, they never miss. so what i'm saying is to turn down their accuracy % seems like they have 100% :?

and one thing else. i were playing on a server and a guard saw me and attacked me with his mace, after the first attack i took an invisibility potion and were invisible. and he still killed me. good! really good

Comment

Oh they do that. Even grabbing an invis, ropeying down and stealing the book in DE almost killed me. The 2 AIs shot me even tho I was totally invisible, but only after I had stolen the book.
                ]V[]V[

Comment

Originally posted by MortalMonkey
                  ...but only after I had stolen the book.
                  Well, that ain't strange. As long has you haven't been out swimming, you're having blue lights coming out of your ass...

Comment

I have had strange stuff like taht happen to me. Example for Theivery 1.4: Playing Aquatone. Took an invis, then a catfall. Ran up the hall past some open doors with AI guards placed on other side. I became a pincushion. The guards were set to genius. It was most amusing.
                    Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
                    Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ElJoelio
                        Details please, such as what skill you had the bots set to, what you were doing when the bots shot at you, what colour panties your mum wears, etc...
                        Mine wears a pink g-string.
                        JM

Comment

Working...
                        X