old idea revived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old idea revived

a long time ago i suggested that in the guard loadout, there should be avaliable a slot called 'Extras' or whatever. n e way, u could buy stuff like 'Tag Bolt +1' for 50 or something and whenever u used the chest u would get a tag bolt along with the flares and regular bolts.

well?
    This is my cool sig.

Why? :|
    hehe.... this is a sig no?

Comment

Counterspell : Why Not?

Let's See what community members will say about it...

P.S.
      Yeah, I play MtG, so what???

Comment

Originally posted by daniel
        a long time ago i suggested that in the guard loadout, there should be avaliable a slot called 'Extras' or whatever. n e way, u could buy stuff like 'Tag Bolt +1' for 50 or something and whenever u used the chest u would get a tag bolt along with the flares and regular bolts.

well?
        Extras -> Fire Bolt +1 - 500 loot

All you will ever need.
        Immortius' Forge

Comment

Hmmm, yeah, maybe limit the extras to tag bolts, and paras. But otherwise, good idea!
          ~TuF~

Comment

As if guards having unlimited flares, bolts, and lives is not enough...

Comment

interesting
              With each kill I grow wiser, with each added wisdom, I grow stronger. -Artemis Entreri, in The Forgotten Tales.

Comment

I like the tag bolt idea...maybe no refills for paras though, they're pretty powerful as it is, and definetely not for firebolts. But a refill on tags would encourage guards to buy them more, and become better guards because of it. It might discourage firespamming since you'll still have tags in your loadout, and you won't be afraid to use it for fear of "using up" your tag supply.

Great idea!

Comment

Working...
                X