Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another weird idea(s).

First Idea (Very weird, just for fun) : Bubble Wrap Pads

For guards. To be placed in important areas. It will make popping noises no matter if thief is crouching and using the slow walk or running. Thief can use moss arrow to muffle the sounds a little bit.

Second Idea (Maybe somewhat usefull) : Adhesive Moss Arrow

For thieves. Since thieves cannot slow down guards anyhow (except for Crack), and guards have mines, caltrops, and parabolts, thieves could shoot a moss arrow which will slow down guards because it's very sticky. Another usage (Sci-Fi) : shoot these arrows so the moss patches will grow on walls, so thieves could climb on walls (Spiderman Style). To prevent extencive usage these patches could glow in the dark a little bit.

Third idea (Pretty useful for both sides) : Booby Traps

Can be planted on walls. When a thief or a guard touches the string attached to an opposite wall trap goes off.

Thief bomb : Releasing Crack Gas
    Guard bomb : Blowing up like molotov cocktail

Thieves could use lockpicks to disable and reuse them...
    Traps should be placed in dark corridors, and person that is planting this mine has to pull the string to the opposite wall manually... So only narrow corridors will be a perfect spot.

Any suggestions welcome.

Originally posted by Netspider
    Third idea (Pretty useful for both sides) : Booby Traps

Can be planted on walls. When a thief or a guard touches the string attached to an opposite wall trap goes off.

Thief bomb : Releasing Crack Gas
    Guard bomb : Blowing up like molotov cocktail

Thieves could use lockpicks to disable and reuse them...
    Traps should be placed in dark corridors, and person that is planting this mine has to pull the string to the opposite wall manually... So only narrow corridors will be a perfect spot.

Any suggestions welcome.
    You mean a sticky bomb???

JK...

You mean a mine that is on the wall? Weapons factory have a mind but there is a laser beam there... why manually?
    hehe.... this is a sig no?

Comment

Sort of. More like a laser trap in Half Life. Only with a string instead of the laser...

And i suggested to pull it manually to make the planting process longer... Maybe it wasn't such a good suggestion after all.

Comment

Hard to script??? Just make the placing of the mine longer... (No string)

Comment

What's a molotov cocktail and where can I get one?

"Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

REAL??? :twisted:

Take a bottle, Fill it with gasoline, take a piece of rag soaked with gasoline, put it in the bottle, put a cork in, Light the rag, put it in your trousers, jump from a building... THERE! Molotov Cocktail! (My grandmother from Finland loved then in WW2... :twisted: )

Throw it, The bottle crash, The rag ignites the gasoline... BOOM! (Ehm, sort of... )

Comment

"No String" version is bad, because it's a boobie trap. It supposed to go off only if you'll pull the string...

Comment

Taffer or guard?

The taffer wants to not get seen...

Comment

Both, it is a physical obstacle, not some magical device that can tell difference between a guard and a thief...

Comment

Well, Who will pull in the string???

Comment

When you're going in a narrow corridor with a hidden mine on a wall, your body will pull this string, bam - you're dead/cracked/paralized.

Comment

Ok, how do you put it out then?

Comment

Thieves can do it with lockpicks.
                          Don't know about guards.

Either way you can jump over a wire or crouch under it. If you're lucky enough to spot it before touching...

Comment

First Idea (Very weird, just for fun) : Bubble Wrap Pads
                            ]Second Idea (Maybe somewhat usefull) : Adhesive Moss Arrow
                            ]Third idea (Pretty useful for both sides) : Booby Traps
                            You forgot to mention:

Fourth idea : Pee Break Guards!

:roll:

Comment

Sorry to hijack this, but the fire arrows NEED to be limited to two or one. in 1.5

Comment

Working...
                              X