Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug

I just wanted to post that I found a sword bug. If you have as a thief a sword loadout then click on it and then on another loadout(without sword). And now you have a sword in your hand and many items.

You lose your sword if you change weapons.
    Deftones

That one has been around since 1.0. I thought it had been fixed in 1.3, though.

Comment

Old, known bug.

But yes, should be fixed.

Comment

Bug even better than the scouting orb ghost hack!
        In the Future, One Duck Is The Law.

Comment

Cool...

What about in console "switchweapon 3" or "changeweapon 3"???
          hehe.... this is a sig no?

Comment

Originally posted by Flack
            Bug even better than the scouting orb ghost hack!
            How did that one work??? I kicked out one from the top of spiders outside and he died but cameback as ghost...?

Comment

You died but didn't really die, you were intangible to other players but could use melee weapons you died holding. You had to take damage to leave your corproeal state(falling, drowning).
              Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Originally posted by SeEManN
                I just wanted to post that I found a sword bug. If you have as a thief a sword loadout then click on it and then on another loadout(without sword). And now you have a sword in your hand and many items.

You lose your sword if you change weapons.
                Could we first of all be a little more descriptive in the title than just "BUG" especially an oldie like this...

Also, the bug (as we already should know) works if you switch from a sword loadout to a mace loadout quickly, you will get both sword and mace (hit the number key and they alternate). That used to work up to 1.3. Now in 1.4 you may start with the sword, but when u switch to mace or other weapon, then u lose the sword.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvage
                  You died but didn't really die, you were intangible to other players but could use melee weapons you died holding. You had to take damage to leave your corproeal state(falling, drowning).
                  You jump from a building in flats throw a orb just before so that it doesn't land before you're of the roof??? Is this how it works???

Comment

That's one way, you just had to be in the orb view when you died. It was fixed in 1.4.
                    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

it's ok seeman, I'm on your side!
                      ~TuF~

Comment

there is a bug on strong hold when you get the map and loot really fast like get the 400 loot and map at the same time the look goes but the map doesn't so you have to walk around the map looking for guards to kill you or dm

Comment

Originally posted by KewlAzMe

Could we first of all be a little more descriptive in the title than just "BUG" especially an oldie like this...
                          Oh I am sorry Mr. Kewl, I didnt know that you got bored because of this thread.
                          Oh and about this "especially an oldie like this... " , hmmm nm.
                          Deftones

Comment

lol..well it is an old one..many posts about it so i could bitch that you didnt do a search first. But now if someone wants to do a search for future reference about this bug, your title doesn't tell them anything. So i didnt mean to come across like an asshole.. but truthfully its best to have more descriptive titles and use the search link.

Comment

Hmmm ok Kewl. But if there are others threads which inform bout this bug why did nothing happen? And with this description Im sure everyone will look. And, probably, in the next patch this bug stays out.

btw IMO this looks gay.
                              Deftones

Comment

Working...
                              X