Thief Sword Sucks the big one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thief Sword Sucks the big one

Ok, nobody uses it, cuz its too slow and weak. I realize you can kill bots pretty easy with it, but if they see you your fucked. You should make the sword have either slightly more speed or slightly more damage, (maybe slightly more damage) because in real life a backstab against an unsuspecting guard when using a sword would always be fatal.

The sword used to be faster but thieves who used it would abuse it by deathmatching their way pretty easily throughout a map. And backstab doesnt instakill because then it would be a permanent alternative to BJ's.

Comment

well, theres got to be a happy medium, because nobody uses the thief sword at all. NO one. Perhaps to make it do more damage or make it cheaper. I think possibly lowering it to $150 would be good because it would be affordable but the same piece of crap that you cant fight well with

Comment

You chold make it do little more dammage but cost more...
        hehe.... this is a sig no?

Comment

The sword is fine.

You just need to learn how to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
            The sword is fine.

Not only the swordthief. The 2 thieves have to master the technique...

Comment

http://au.geocities.com/yenzarill_ny...sword_aqua.jpg

The sword is still quite powerful. I buy it pretty often actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Stakhanov
                Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                The sword is fine.

Not only the swordthief. The 2 thieves have to master the technique...

You need to be 2 thiefs that have the sword fully charged and attack at the same time...

Hard to do alone...

Comment

Speaking of which, is it just me or are both guards and thieves incapable of blocking with the sword now?
                  TCO – Retired
                  Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Originally posted by Kain
                    You need to be 2 thiefs that have the sword fully charged and attack at the same time...

Hard to do alone...
                    If you can get a crack arrow in on a lone guard, the rest is a piece of cake.
                    ]V[]V[

Comment

Originally posted by SNAFU
                      Speaking of which, is it just me or are both guards and thieves incapable of blocking with the sword now?
                      Hmm, Havn't tested it for a while...

Comment

NO ... end of discusion.
                        On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
                          NO ... end of discusion.
                          I don't think you're the one with the authority to end the discussion, Phae. Your playstyle preferences don't have any jurisdiction here.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                            Originally posted by PhaeThorn
                            NO ... end of discusion.
                            I don't think you're the one with the authority to end the discussion, Phae. Your playstyle preferences don't have any jurisdiction here.
                            On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by MacePulp
                              well, theres got to be a happy medium
                              I believe that the current thief sword is the happy medium. There is more than one team you know, you need to think about them too.
                              Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Working...
                              X