Mines...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mines...

Make guards arm mines before throwing 'em. Spend some time arming them.

yay

Comment

They already have an arming time, or were you not there in the early versions with the short range rocket launchers?

I think thieves should be able to buy one mine to place on top of the two mine stack traps to use up the guard's mines on an unsuspecting guard(coincidentally killing him in the process, oops).
      Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

or a water arrow that destroy them...
        hehe.... this is a sig no?

Comment

Maybe they should give of a humming sound to indicate that theyve been armed?

Comment

well i think mines should be like this:

Guards & Thieves should have mines & they should take a bit to "hide" them so they would become almost invisible.

When the guards plant the mines, they should become almost invisible to thieves, becose like it is, we can jump over them and they won't do anithing unless they are bloking the ventilation systems, this way guards would have better chances do kill the thieves.

Thieves should also have mines, they would be similiar to the guards mines (but 100% invisible (they are the kings of the shadows)) but they should make some noise (hey man thieves don't have the money to buy the best mines (only after the jobs are done but that doesn't matter), with the noise of the thieves mines guards should be warned before they whent see if the hell is hot enough.

The mines should be destroyed by water/crack/firebolt arrows.
            Serving my king is my job, i do my best to serv him when using my gold armor, but who says i'm always using it & where do you think i got all the gold?

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Monkey

The mines should be destroyed by water/crack/firebolt arrows.
              lol?
              Deftones

Comment

They will never know where the mines are... They can't dissarm them...

Comment

if you guys read, the mines should become ALMOST INVISIBLE, and the thieves mines the sound will say where the mines are, READ ok? READ 1؛ comment later
                  Serving my king is my job, i do my best to serv him when using my gold armor, but who says i'm always using it & where do you think i got all the gold?

Comment

if you guys read, the mines should become ALMOST INVISIBLE, and the thieves mines the sound will say where the mines are, READ ok? READ 1؛ comment later
                    Thieves should also have mines, they would be similiar to the guards mines (but 100% invisible (they are the kings of the shadows))

Comment

ok i give up, stup** ppl like this ones will NEVER i say NEVER understand, if you guys don't understand a post just say you didn't get it.
                      "SeEManN", "Kain" & "Salvage" you fuc**** newbies, next time shut up & read all the post, not only half of it.

(forum operators, sorry of the "bad" words i said, it wont happen again)

Comment

ok i give up, stup** ppl like this ones will NEVER i say NEVER understand, if you guys don't understand a post just say you didn't get it.
                        "SeEManN", "Kain" & "Salvage" you fuc**** newbies, next time shut up & read all the post, not only half of it.

Haha, get used to the game first before you start suggesting things.

Thieves aren't supposed to take out the guards, so giving thieves mines would be a bad idea.

Comment

We don't understand the word "100% invisible"

Comment

Kain, you're spamming too much...

Comment

What you were trying to say, I don't like it. Traps should never be invisible(or partially invisible). Mines blend in pretty well as it is, so I don't think any change to them visibly is necessary.

A sound is too vague to avoid/find a mine, especially since flare scanning is out of the question(the sound system, although good, is not good enough for that).

-=V12US=-, I disagree with your disagreeal about Thieves + mines. One mine that does 25 damage wouldn't be too bad in and of itself, but when combined with 2 guard mines it would do enough damage to the guard maybe making them think twice about stacking mines. Either give thieves a mine or give them a quicker way to disable them, not destroy, disable(eg. a water arrow).

Comment

Working...
                              X