Ideas, seem and thort of, in one place....how simple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas, seem and thort of, in one place....how simple

WEll so far readin thru the posts, i have seen loads of ideas....These are the ones i ave liked the most.....not that u will care, but fort that it wud be best to put them all in one place

1 ). Flash mines
    2 ). Making mines invisible
    3 ). Pickpocketing guards
    4 ). Guards drop all their arrows and items on death/KO
    5 ). Putting out fire arrows by standing next to them, instead of having to use all water arrows
    6 ). Being able to chose wot teams the computer plays, so that u can play a guard in solo play, or just have more thieves on a team.
    7 ). Thieves have mines
    8 ). Thief supply chest
    9 ). Being able to steal the supply chest (dont kno if this can be dun, so i thort of putting it here any way)
    10 ). KO mine
    11 ). Try and get a map button, like on thief so u can see the map
    12 ). Vine/rope arrows stick any where, but only have limited uses
    13 ). Steal guards uniform

cant think of any thing else....any additions just add on the end

Most of those ideas have already been discussed into the ground, so I'll just make a couple comments on specific things.

6) A thief AI is deemed pretty much beyond the limits of even the best AI programming right now. It'll be a long time, if ever, before we see one, so you'll have to get your guarding practice online.

9) The guard's supply chest CAN be stolen.

11) You can set a button to bring up the level's map, in Options -> Preferences -> Controls tab. Not all levels have a sketchmap, however.

Comment

About the map.

I guess w_f meant that each thief has to buy one (for ca$h). And guard have them for free since they're guarding the freaking place...

Comment

2 ). Making mines invisible

Yeah, hide them in a middle of a room and "gone!" They are already tricky to get past...

3 ). Pickpocketing guards

This whold be cool...

4 ). Guards drop all their arrows and items on death/KO

not arrows (to many) and not whistlers (Sure, the thief is heard when the whistlers are activated), or caltrops...┬┤The taffer whold die after a KO or get stuck with some guards after him...

5 ). Putting out fire arrows by standing next to them, instead of having to use all water arrows

??? Putting out a fire bolt by standing next to a guard???

6 ). Being able to chose wot teams the computer plays, so that u can play a guard in solo play, or just have more thieves on a team.

AI can't do stealth...

7 ). Thieves have mines

Already a thread about this... This is a stealth game... The Thiefs sholdn't kill...
        8 ). Thief supply chest

With what in it??? Well sure, shop with the stolen loot...

9 ). Being able to steal the supply chest (dont kno if this can be dun, so i thort of putting it here any way)

Already possible..

10 ). KO mine

No, this in a stealth game... What whold it do??? Black Jack the guard???

11 ). Try and get a map button, like on thief so u can see the map

Already in the most of the maps...

12 ). Vine/rope arrows stick any where, but only have limited uses

Already a thread about this, Thereare places where you sholdn't go to in the maps...

13 ). Steal guards uniform

This whold be cool... But from where did that guard gome from??+ Is he newly hired???
        hehe.... this is a sig no?

Comment

Aswers like "There's already a thread about this" aren't good because the guy is trying to concentrate all latest proposals in one place...

Comment

Originally posted by Kain
            10 ). KO mine

No, this in a stealth game... What whold it do??? Black Jack the guard???
            Stealth game my ass (why do we have crack and flashbombs then?).
            Anyway, how about having the BJ knocking guards out until someone frob-wakes them, while KO gas takes them out only for a few minutes (maybe even depending on doseage)? Different server options for BJ and gas would be nice too.
            ]V[]V[

Comment

Well yes but whold it be good to put them in every opening on the map??? The crack/ Flash are for safety incase you get caught... The mine is for kills... (Sort of )

Comment

The crack/ Flash are for safety incase you get caught...
                Too bad most DMers don't thinks that way
                ]V[]V[

Comment

No, they crack or flash you and then you're a sitting duck or something...

Comment

Thereare places where you sholdn't go to in the maps...
                    Lies... All lies!

Comment

Sure... can you get everywhere and then get back again WITHOUT cheats???

Comment

Don't tempt him.
                        Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Once again a perfectly good post has been sabotaged by the forum bums. Get your heads together people. SHEESH am I the only sane person around here or wat.
                          FOR GODS GLORY!!

Comment

Originally posted by hallowedwarrior
                            Once again a perfectly good post has been sabotaged by the forum bums. Get your heads together people. SHEESH am I the only sane person around here or wat.
                            Hallowedwarrior: Bringing you spam about spam. (METASPAM!!)

Comment

Originally posted by MortalMonkey
                              Stealth game my ass (why do we have crack and flashbombs then?).
                              Anyway, how about having the BJ knocking guards out until someone frob-wakes them, while KO gas takes them out only for a few minutes (maybe even depending on doseage)? Different server options for BJ and gas would be nice too.
                              You just don't play the game as it was intended to be played to see it as a non-stealth game.
                              JM

Comment

Working...
                              X