pickpocketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pickpocketing

Hey I dunno if this idea has already been suggested, Im assuming it has, but I didnt see it any of the posts

why not make pickpocketable loot on human guards? theyd always have a bag attatched to them that you can frob and grab any returned loot out of, this bag would always stay on their side, even if you grab the loot out of it, this would add something new for thieves to do with human guards, and itd always be extra loot, but obviously would be hard to get

but Im guessing if it was that easy it would be in the game already, is there a reason besides balance this isnt already in thievery?
    "Shivers running down my spine,
    whos blood? I know its mine.
    -I am The Hunted"

GBH

It was already suggested by me...

Comment

I whold like to have this... all the returned loot that the guards pick up goes there...

But it whold have to make some noice is they grabbed it...
      hehe.... this is a sig no?

Comment

yeah exactly, and the loot would also respawn too, so the guard purse would be a quick way to get large amounts of loot back, if you have to guts to try it, and it sure would be nice to hack a thief to pieces after he comes after your purse
        -I am The Hunted"

GBH

Comment

The idea has been around since the beginning, I think it is too hard to attach an object to a guards belt.

Not that i'd know anything about UScript.

Comment

Nah... not the loot... well, maybe.

It could pick up a random object from the guard's inventory, including a small amount from the returned loot?
            JM

Comment

Originally posted by Netspider
              It was allready suggested by 98% of this community
              On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by Yenzarill
                The idea has been around since the beginning, I think it is too hard to attach an object to a guards belt.

The tagbolt flames can be attached to guards, the lit flares can be attached to guards, the 'junk' items can be attached to guards, so why shouldn't a purse be able to be attached to guards?
                Ofcource it's possible.
                ]V[]V[

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
                  It was allready suggested by 98% of this community
                  Ok, ok...

Let's say I was the most recent suggestor... :-) Happy?

Comment

Ok, ok...

Let's say I was the most recent suggestor... :-) Happy?

I am.

I've been where you are now, NS.

"I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
                    even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
                    of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

Well, as we say in Russia - "New stuff is just well forgotten old stuff" or something like that...

Comment

Originally posted by Yenzarill

thanks, thats what I was asking, why has it not been implemented into the game, I knew the idea had been around, even before thievery was released if I remember right
                        -I am The Hunted"

GBH

Comment

Well, as we say in Russia - "New stuff is just well forgotten old stuff" or something like that...
                          Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Originally posted by DeepQantas
                            Even if I'm not in Russia at the time being we are still have this saying in there :-)

I just live with my Father, who lives in Vancouver right now...

Comment

a build on the current idea: the thieves can steal hte guard's inventory.

Be pretty nice to steal a few mines outta Sir Percyville's backpack
                              "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Working...
                              X