More Customization Options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Customization Options?

When the next patch comes out, i would like to be able to choose exactly what my player would look like both as a thief and as guards via the menu beforehand. Like, choose what face the guard has, or what body the thief has, or whatever. Also, a hammerite-like guard would be cool (not a hammerite of course, thats against copyright) but something that looks like them, and maybe an old english voice that sounds like them too. Also, maybe more skins and faces to make things more interesting. This way you can tell individual players apart. and when the player dies or whatever, they just change back into a normal guard, its not like a subtle face change will be noticeable. THis change could also be made say, when nobody is looking at the skin. Just a thought though. ok, lets see what people think.

Every taffer whold be black then...

But that's fine with me...
    hehe.... this is a sig no?

Comment

Remember , the guards inhabit AIs. That means they stick with their skins (and health points too)

There are only 3 different thief skins for now. If the new thief model is done soon enough , we would have to work on a dozen thief skins to make it more varied. Also , it would be interesting to have their appearance customizable by the mapper (make the THspawn point a subclass of the current one , but with skin properties)

Comment

Originally posted by Kain
        Every taffer whold be black then...

But that's fine with me...
        I wouldn't.

"I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
        even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
        of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

A lot of things can be done with mutators, including adding more options...
          ]V[]V[

Comment

Originally posted by Stakhanov
            Remember , the guards inhabit AIs. That means they stick with their skins (and health points too)
            not health points.. a respawn gives full life.

Comment

Originally posted by KewlAzMe
              Yup... and most of the time they don't spawn with their skin either.

Comment

not everyone would be black, because sometimes the black skins arent the coolest. Also, i was suggesting about the guards spawning with the skins, that when a player inhabits the guard, the skin changes to the player's set skin of preference, and when the guard dies and nobody is looking, like, it becomes completely invisible or whatnot, the skin changes back to a random guard skin. Simple.

Comment

BUMP

Comment

...and little customizable avatars! we need these too!!!

Thief skins are good, i think i'd be silver 8)
                    ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
                      ...and little customizable avatars! we need these too!!!

Thief skins are good, i think i'd be silver 8)
                      why not flashy green fluo while you're at it ?

Comment

Originally posted by KewlAzMe
                        I think Stak was referring to how if you spawn as, say, Captain Kneight in Gerome then you get more life points. I remember reading something that confirmed that in an age old post, in which someone thought another player was cheating, but it turned out he had spawned as a Captain and he had more life than normal.

Comment

Wait? Captain Knecht gets more points just cuz he's gold?! i never knew that... i dont remember ever having more life as captain knecht... what about captain Crunx?

Comment

yeah, all captain ranked guards have 150 health instead of 125. 8)

Comment

Yeah, I wasn't quite sure if it was still the case. But I guess it is.

Seems like the noobs always spawn as the Captain and then run out on the roof to get killed...

Every time...

Comment

Working...
                              X