Thievery (Stand-alone) 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thievery (Stand-alone) 2

(I know its almost the same thread, but this idea is diffent)

Is it a idea, to make a stand alone version for thievery that's based on "unreal tournament demo"(due the copyrights problem)?
    I know that ut demo, don't have modification options but it can be programmed!
    Working on TH-Haven, the first singleplayer (and coِp) missionpack for thievery.
    Get more info about it on http://freyk0.tripod.com

Originally posted by freyk
    (I know its almost the same thread, but this idea is diffent)

Is it a idea, to make a stand alone version for thievery that's based on "unreal tournament demo"(due the copyrights problem)?
    I know that ut demo, don't have modification options but it can be programmed!
    There's quite simply no need. UT sells for around £4.99 over here, and I hear it's around $10 over in America.

Tis but a small price to pay my friend!! a SMALL price.
    ~TuF~

Comment

I don't have to buy ut, I own a original ut-cd.
      But for the fans who don't want to buy it.
      Working on TH-Haven, the first singleplayer (and coِp) missionpack for thievery.
      Get more info about it on http://freyk0.tripod.com

Comment

Then they can't play. :roll:
        JM

Comment

Send them your cd

or if they're too far away , just tell them to burn or download it (no need to crack , there is no CD key needed to play UT)

Comment

Think of thievery as a reward for spending the money for UT.

On the other hand, it would clear up some legal issues for a few of my map conversions :grin:
            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

If they are good, responsible, honourable fans, then they'll dip their grubby hands into that tiny pocket and buy a copy.

I can't imagine a "fan" of the demo? surely if they like the demo then, as the demo is supplied for the very reason of enticing people to buy the full game, they will do so.
              ~TuF~

Comment

I bought UT special edition for 3 bucks at a software gaming store, where the prices were high.

$2.00 at a place I could have bought it.

is it really that hard to shell out so little money?
                "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Working...
                X