Anti-HULK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-HULK

Damn, that Hulk cartoon is soo stupid...

Anyways, Yet another weird idea from me...

Thief drinks a potion and turnes into a rat for 5-10 seconds... He's unable to use any weapons, he can be killed instatly. But he's fast and can go through very small openings...

Weird, huh?

Too unbalanced.
    The only constant is change.
    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
      Too unbalanced.
      You think? I mean, guard steps on you and you're squashed...

Damn, I need to learn some UScript. Them I could release all my weird ideas as a mutator...

Comment

It'd make a cool idea, but there'd be too many exploits in game. Especially going through the door...
        The only constant is change.
        (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
          It'd make a cool idea, but there'd be too many exploits in game. Especially going through the door...

Noo, object retains all properties of a thief, except for invisibility, speed, mesh, and collision cilynder.

Comment

What's this about the Hulk?

I tried sitting through an Incredible Hulk cartoon once, and I think I remembered another show I wanted to watch instead so I only saw 30 seconds of it. I hear the movie is supposed to be good though.
            "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
            even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
            of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

already been discussed , the "rat potion" would be hard to implement , too.

Comment

Originally posted by Taffergirl
                What's this about the Hulk?

I tried sitting through an Incredible Hulk cartoon once, and I think I remembered another show I wanted to watch instead so I only saw 30 seconds of it. I hear the movie is supposed to be good though.
                Hulk is a guy who got exposed to "gamma ray" and now he turns to a big green buldgy freak with .5 % IQ.

In the Hulk game you could drink a pill to return to normal state...

I have a weird way to link stuff together in my brain....

Comment

I know all that about the Hulk.

I do have a television.

"I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
                  even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
                  of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

Originally posted by Netspider
                    Hulk is a guy who got exposed to "gamma ray" and now he turns to a big green buldgy freak with .5 % IQ.
                    Forgive me, but I just came close to falling out of my chair. That description sounds just outright hilarious. :grin:
                    Outie

Comment

Originally posted by TheOutrider
                      Originally posted by Netspider
                      Forgive me, but I just came close to falling out of my chair. That description sounds just outright hilarious. :grin:
                      ROFLMAO....

Comment

Working...
                      X