No announcement yet.

water bombs instead of water arrows...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• water bombs instead of water arrows...

In the same line of : Crack bombs instead of crack arrows...
    I bring you : water bombs instead of water arrows...

This would bring fires-spamming down a lot IMO. Why, very fast use and result of water. Online using water arrows can lag and it don’t even shot the arrows sometimes, because i try to go too fast (and that 56k of mine ).

But with a water arrow just a "click" and no more fire... as for the torches, well why is the water arrow loading make less noise now (no logic in that). You solve that problem with a water bomb : no-loading time that would make noise.

Yep summer is coming, prepare those water balloons
    [KYO] - Knock You Out

Good idea,

but...

Either give them a "firing rate" or make them just slightly more expensive than arrows,

The ONLY thing i don't like about this idea is the idea of Deathmatchers running around plunging a big room into darkness in seconds because they can throw the waterbombs so quickly.

but otherwise, big thumbs up!
    ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
      Good idea,

but...

Either give them a "firing rate" or make them just slightly more expensive than arrows,

The ONLY thing i don't like about this idea is the idea of Deathmatchers running around plunging a big room into darkness in seconds because they can throw the waterbombs so quickly.

but otherwise, big thumbs up!
      well there could actually be a loading time like arrow (but it would be quiet) so it would take more time to make a room go dark. But one click would drop it at your feets = no more fire.
      [KYO] - Knock You Out

Comment

I worry about the speed in which a dmer could douse a few rooms in complete darkness, all while running at their normal speed and not having to slow down for a bow. I think in that respect, this would be unbalanced.

So what if there were water bombs that only put out a flaming thief? It would douse you, but you could not use them to put out torches?

Comment

I never saw DMers spamming water arrows honestly...

Comment

Ok, I think yall missed what he was saying. The ball of water can ONLY be dropped, not thrown. It acts like a pot. Hit the hotkey, it drops a pot or "balloon" of water.

I like the idea.
            Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
            "Dream is Destiny"
            Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by Curunir
              Ok, I think yall missed what he was saying. The ball of water can ONLY be dropped, not thrown. It acts like a pot. Hit the hotkey, it drops a pot or "balloon" of water.

I like the idea.
              yep, like a potion or flash bomb with a click...that would be my first choise.
              It could douse torches too but i guess only the one in a small radius (ex: a candle stick on a table, when the thief is on that table and drop a water balloon on top of it. So no more aiming problem with those ).

so they are more "yey" than "ney"
              [KYO] - Knock You Out

Comment

This is something that I would DEFINATELY like to see implemented.
                "Dream is Destiny"
                Waking Life

Comment

I really should start a course on how to avoid firebolts. ^_^
                  Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

I can avoid a few, but not 16 from two different guards,
                    "Dream is Destiny"
                    Waking Life

Comment

Working...
                    X