Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another zombee bug (1.4)

deleted
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

For. The. Love. Of. God.

Tell. The Devs. Not. The. World. :x

Comment

there, plz next time do report this ... but then NOT to the public. Anyways if it is indeed a bug, thanks.

I'll test it :nod:
      On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

What zombees? I never saw any.
        ]V[]V[

Comment

Originally posted by MortalMonkey
          What zombees? I never saw any.
          Thats probably the bug!
          It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
            Edited by Dalai: Apparently this being public knowledge is a bad idea?
            Surely, closing the thread would've been a good idea, after that?

Comment

Now you've piqued my interest. MMmmm exploding gray bits of zombie flesh!

Comment

Oh, now I get it. Is it the bug where you become an invulnerable "zombie" when you hit yourself with an arrow?
                ]V[]V[

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MortalMonkey
                    <snipped>
                    Given that a previous post was edited to avoid publicy releasing similar bugs, posting that here was not the greatest idea.

In general, if a bug has the potential to be exploited, tell it to the devs privately.
                    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Move along... nothing to see here... ¬¬
                      TCO – Retired
                      Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

I've tried to, but whos on the bug squad? Now i've got some PMs from some of them, I won't have to post anyhting else like this!
                        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Working...
                        X