It appears to me, that...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It appears to me, that...

...a freelance thief by the name Garret has started using new "tactics/skills" in breaking into mansions and stuff.
    We can not stand by and watch while he breaks into all the top security places, stealing all the lewt before we can even find a way in...

It appears he is able to scale wall's with some sort of "Climbing Gloves TM", now having done some research i found the location where he buys these... Therefor i suggest that we immediatly get a few of these fancy gloves and start training so we can get some more of that lewt before he does!!

(In short: We need climbing gloves!!!)

So, what would happen if I were to challenge you to a duel by smacking you in the face with one of these gloves? Would it allow me to climb your face?
    It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG_D
      So, what would happen if I were to challenge you to a duel by smacking you in the face with one of these gloves? Would it allow me to climb your face?
      In that case i would smack you repeatedly in the face with a crate untill you crater from it.

Comment

This isn't "Spiderthief vs Guards"

If they shot down the idea of arrows sticking to anything and anti-grav pots, this def wouldn't work. Those mappers are always trying to keep us out of places they don't want us to go.
        Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
        "Dream is Destiny"
        Waking Life

Comment

Your right, it's Thievery.
          But hey, it would be awesome! Maybe add a "Climb O' meter" in order to balance it out so you can't climb forever.

Comment

Yes! And Thieves should be able to wallgrind!

Comment

Nice idea, MB, but I don't think it would work. You can already get enough places with crates.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dragon
                Nice idea, MB, but I don't think it would work. You can already get enough places with crates.
                Exactly.
                Cause that means there's no reason not to put them in, since there is no place you cant get to trough vine's are crates already

Comment

Besides, they're Dragon's Claws (tm)
                  Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Comment

dude. nice.

but still a little unfair.

AAARGH! flood control!
                      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/science...eut/index.html

Comment

Another article about what Salsa posted. Has some information concerning how much this stuff can hold.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...sc_nm/gecko_dc
                          Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
                          Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Working...
                          X