Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please use this as a female Thief model

:wink:
    I can get you more pics up if ya need 'em to decide.
    AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
    Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

I am completely against female thief models.

Then I won't be able to kill a single one.
    JM

Comment

ok, but i'll become a spawn raper again :lol:
      This is my cool sig.

Comment

That bow... is it me or this pic is from a new U4E thing ?

Comment

Ahhhh.........

No.

I don't think so.

Way too much skin is showing.

Have you ever tried hiding in the shadows while not wearing lots and lots of dark clothing.

Human skin tends to reflect a lot of light, so that outfit would be completely impractical.
          "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
          even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
          of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
            I am completely against female thief models.

Then I won't be able to kill a single one.
            Your problem, if you're sexist.

Originally posted by Taffergirl
            Have you ever tried hiding in the shadows while not wearing lots and lots of dark clothing.
            Jarvis does it IRL all the time. He typically wears only shorts. Admittedly, he does smear charcoal and mud all over the rest of him.

But I agree, that model is a bit much. It's also way too tall, and not very well animated. I've seen it online before, in UT

Comment

It's not too tall but it does have poor animations, I agree.
              And yup, the bow is from U4E.
              And Taffergirl that ain't a good argument against it cuz technically it would
              work in the game and we already have quite some fun>realism things in the game.

(Or balance things like guards can swim as well although they wear heavy armor...)

daniel: :lol:

btw: I'd say there's too few skin showing.

Comment

HEy... he only said use the "Model" not the skin... Skin could easily be made more darkish. :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
                  HEy... he only said use the "Model" not the skin... Skin could easily be made more darkish. :wink:
                  That's a good point. But it's still poorly animated.

Personally, I think the Abbey Chase model would work pretty well as a base to work from. It's mell made, and excellently animated:

There's even a couple nice, dark skins for it already made:

Comment

I like the outfit on the very, very bottom left.
                    "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
                    even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
                    of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

I like the outfit on the very,very bottom left.
                      There's actually an even better one for Thievery than that, but it's not in that shot, and I wasn't able to find a pic of it quickly. It's along the lines of that one, though.

Comment

then give us a pic.

And release the others for regular UT.
                        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
                          then give us a pic.
                          *ahem*

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                          There's actually an even better one for Thievery than that, but it's not in that shot, and I wasn't able to find a pic of it quickly. It's along the lines of that one, though.
                          Originally posted by Radamanthus
                          And release the others for regular UT.
                          They've been out for a long time. You can get the model and any number of skins for it at Skin City.

Comment

Ahhhh.........

No.

I don't think so.

Way too much skin is showing.

Human skin tends to reflect a lot of light, so that outfit would be completely impractical.
                            There's a difference between a model and a skin. If the model (shape of the character, animations...) would have been good, maybe someone could have made a new skin (drawing that you stick to a model so it looks real).
                            JM

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
                              But I meant this model + that skin since it's the one which makes it shine. (it's the best which was made for the model)
                              The colours and brightness got changed by converting the shot to a jpg.
                              "Her skin" is awesome with this skin. Excuse the pun. :grin:

Comment

Working...
                              X