This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Split from Servers Thread

Banned late Thursday by Aggamemnon for refusing to stop repeatedly whacking teammates. Home Skillet was warned again and again to stop, and when he finally did, he started shooting teammates instead.

Ban will be lifted in two weeks, at the end of January.

Is back better than before. Some network interference that was causing some lag and packet loss has been eliminated, and the slow map change problem has been fixed!

Enjoy!!

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
      Banned late Thursday by Aggamemnon for refusing to stop repeatedly whacking teammates. Home Skillet was warned again and again to stop, and when he finally did, he started shooting teammates instead.

Ban will be lifted in two weeks, at the end of January.
      Ban made permanent for impersonating both Grank and myself, and for wearing the tag of a guild in which he's not a member.

Comment

This guy was moving AI into the water on Spiders right in front of me. He did one and I let it go but the proceeded to put 2 more in the water.

He's banned from the CTG server.

If you'd like to appeal the ban Helios then feel free to visit. http://www.thecrackaz.com/modules.ph...6de1351755590f

*edit* It appears this guy I banned MIGHT have been a impersonator. We now have 2 Helios's out of 2 different areas of the world.

*EDIT* This was NOT Helios. It was a guy impersonating him.

Comment

KewlAzMe is banned from the CTG server. He was caught using a cheat that allows him to have more caltrops then he should. This ban in permanent.

The following screen shot was taken on Korman. Him and I were the only guards and neither of us had died. There are 30 caltrops here.

His IP address is 12.249.206.220

If you would like to appeal the ban feel welcome to do so at http://www.thecrackaz.com/modules.ph...8e30647e19ffac

Comment

The TCO server will be hosting TurfWars matches for guilds that don't have a server/like our server better. 8)

If you would like to use our server, PM me with a time and a password.

In the future, we will have Advanced Web Admin which will allow us to give the guildmasters limited admin access for the server.

Comment

The Crackaz server now does a shutdown each day at 5:15 am EST (GMT -5:00) for system maintenance.

Comment

Leatherman's server now has the TH-SoulsHarbor alpha. I don't think it's in the map rotation, but it can be voted to play. I decided that everyone trustworthy enough to play there can test the map out. Tell me what you think and don't give it to anyone else who does not play on LM's.
                (AKA Dresden)
                Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

My priority for Mog's is to keep the server running, and since 1.3, I have been unable to do this because of occasional hangups ops:
                  In order to better try and understand what the relevant factors may be, I am going to remove the guard wakeup facility from Mog's completely
                  This will be a temporary change, and will be reviewed as and when I can reach a conclusion regarding the significance of the change

Comment

With the arrival of 1.4, I have re-enabled Guard wakeup on Mog's

frob wakeup is now enabled and auto-wakeup set to 15 minutes

Ooops Bad edit meant that auto-wakeup was still off, but frob enabled
                    Hopefully, now wakeup really is enabled 8)

Comment

The Crackaz server is now running with frob awakens and 10 minute auto awakens.

Comment

Also worth mentioning: The Crackaz server has a number of custom (unofficial) maps on it. Those maps currently are:
                        • TH-Archery
                        • TH-ToB-Payback
                        • TH-KingsoftheDesertV3
                        • TH-AquatoneClassic (version of Aquatone from 1.0)
                        • TH-BourgeoisClassic (version of Bourgeois from 1.0)
                        • TH-KormanClassic (version of Korman from 1.2)

All of these maps are available from the ToB site, and all of them are supposed to be available on the TSG site, although mOdEtWo hasn't gotten off his lazy Nurvegian butt and put the "Classic" maps up yet.

Comment

...although mOdEtWo hasn't gotten off his lazy Nurvegian butt and put the "Classic" maps up yet.
                          Hey, you're the one being lazy here.
                          I added them last night, over 12 hours before you posted this. I even made a News statement about it, and you didn't see it?

Well, for this post to be relevant to the thread, you can download these 'old' maps at http://shadowguild.net/files along with the MapVote utility.

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
                            ...although mOdEtWo hasn't gotten off his lazy Nurvegian butt and put the "Classic" maps up yet.
                            Hey, you're the one being lazy here.
                            I added them last night, over 12 hours before you posted this. I even made a News statement about it, and you didn't see it?
                            And a mere 3 days after I sent them to you!

But no, I'd missed the news statement when I posted that....

Comment

TH-SoulsHarbor has been added to the Crackaz server, and can be voted on through mapvote. I'd strongly urge players on slow connections to download this map and install it, however, as even compressed, the download from the server is 5+ MB.

I'd also strongly recommend reading the included readme file, as there are some big changes in the way basic items work in this map.

Comment

Working...
                              X