Split from The Official Thievery Server Info Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Split from The Official Thievery Server Info Thread

Just curious, but why is the Mockers server not running all the official maps?

I pasted that out of the .ini file just before without realizing that, for some reason, the map rotation wasn't what it should have been (and was just days ago).
    It's now been fixed, although your question still applies to the lack of gerome; that's because I don't regard it as a map conducive to successful (or dare I say it, even fun) MP games. No offense to oRGy, of course - Aqua shines as a multiplay map.
    Nightmaster,
    .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
    - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

I see you have Archery and Soul's Harbor on there. How about Breandor, now that the final version is out? In addition, if you're interested, both ToB and TSG are hosting the older versions of Bourgeois, Korman, and Aquatone.

Comment

Breandor will be added shortly, but as for the "classic" versions of Bourgeois and such, I've found they only cause problems being in the rotation - because for a start not many people like to play them in the first place, and some people haven't even got them installed.
        Nightmaster,
        .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
        - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

I knew we should have copyrighted that....

Comment

That is not plagerism at least not in total, look at the last 2 lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostly apparition
              That is not plagerism at least not in total, look at the last 2 lines.
              LOL! Just teasing ya, Ghostly. And all the other servers that have PLAGIARIZED our server rules! You BASTARDS!

Comment

Yo guys, split posts that doesn't belong in here. We don't want a messy thread, that should be informative only, do we?

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
                  Yo guys, split posts that doesn't belong in here. We don't want a messy thread, that should be informative only, do we?
                  Good point.

Comment

Should I add Payback?
                    JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                      Should I add Payback?
                      Your server, your choice. If you do, but turn downloads off, people without it installed of cached won't be able to connect. If you have downloads on, it'll DL from your server, probably lagging it terribly during the DL. If you have a redirect, there should be no problem.

If you're going to add it, be sure you add the custom textures for that map to your thaux.ini file as server packages.

Comment

Working...
                      X