Minor Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor Bug

This is a bug that has to do with the ambient light given off of guards when tag / fire bolts are equipped. If you have one of these equipped, then try to switch to a bolt you do not have, your ambient light will dissapear, but you will still have that particular light emitting bolt equipped. It's just a minor bug I noticed, but it can make a difference since often my strategies change depending on whether or not the guard is glowing orange.

Nicely picked up Alpha-Omega!
    I know what you mean about changing your tactics depending on what a guard has equiped. A red glow means no go
    I would hope that this sort of minor bug can be smoothed out in the next patch.
    .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

I see how this could be missleading to the thieves team... but any expert guard will tell you that they never run around with firebolts at the ready, unless they are allmost sure a thief is around. Seeing as there is no delay between switching bolts of any kind, the guards can just run around with normal bolts and switch to tags/firebolts when they see a thief.

The bug needs to be fixed nontheless... and perhaps add a loading delay when switching between different kinds of bolts.

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
        The bug needs to be fixed nontheless... and perhaps add a loading delay when switching between different kinds of bolts.
        How about switching bolts works like reloading: crossbow move off screen, comes back up with different bolt loaded.
        It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG_D
          Originally posted by -=V12US=-
          How about switching bolts works like reloading: crossbow move off screen, comes back up with different bolt loaded.
          That is what I ment.

Comment

So then you not only must first reload the bolt you used, but also wait another reload timer to switch to a normal bolt after you tag a thief, no thanks.
            How TuF are you?
            League of Legends
            Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

Originally posted by Aggamemnon
              So then you not only must first reload the bolt you used, but also wait another reload timer to switch to a normal bolt after you tag a thief, no thanks.
              No, if you switch after the crossbow is fired, it reloads with a different bolt type, if not, it reloads with the same bolt type.
              ]V[]V[

Comment

Originally posted by MortalMonkey
                No, if you switch after the crossbow is fired, it reloads with a different bolt type, if not, it reloads with the same bolt type.
                So basically, only one delay applies, regardless.

Comment

Yes, one delay for every time a new bolt is loaded.
                  ]V[]V[

Comment

Working...
                  X