Just a couple of bugs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a couple of bugs...

1. You can use 3rd-person mode with scouting orbs. No to great a bonus, but somewhat wierd (especially as the target background still appears...).

2. If you water or flash an Off-State watcher, then it will go back online after the usually off period (discovered on Archery).
    Immortius' Forge

Why would anyone want to waste a waterarrow or flashbomb to disable a watcher which is already turned off?...

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
      Why would anyone want to waste a waterarrow or flashbomb to disable a watcher which is already turned off?...
      because he's a n00b? :lol:

i'm just messin' with ya immortius...it's thwark that came up with the title
      http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
      -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
      -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
      -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Well, the water arrow is obviously redundant, but if you encounter a guard in a corridor and you flash him, that will flash the watcher too. I only discovered the water arrow had the same effect when looking at the script.
        Immortius' Forge

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
          To prevent it from turning on anytime soon maybe? In the thievin buisness, you gotta think ahead.
          ]V[]V[

Comment

WEll, here's an interesting sword/mace/BJ bug I found (didn't want to make a whole new thread for it).

If you want to charge a weapon, but not hold down hte button while lookng for somehting to hit, wait ;till it's charged, then open the console (the ~ key). then let go of the mouse button. whne closing the menu, the weapon's still charged, even though you aren't touching hte mouse. To let fly your weapon of doom, click again. Sometimes makes a devaststing pound-slash combo wiht the sword.

Not a major bug. Jsut one that saves a bit of finger muscle.
            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
              WEll, here's an interesting sword/mace/BJ bug I found (didn't want to make a whole new thread for it).

If you want to charge a weapon, but not hold down hte button while lookng for somehting to hit, wait ;till it's charged, then open the console (the ~ key). then let go of the mouse button. whne closing the menu, the weapon's still charged, even though you aren't touching hte mouse. To let fly your weapon of doom, click again. Sometimes makes a devaststing pound-slash combo wiht the sword.

Not a major bug. Jsut one that saves a bit of finger muscle.
              You can do that with the voice menu or the AI command menu as well. It's really less of a bug than a feature. However, release your charged weapon before switching to crossbow, or it will uncontrollably fire off about 3-4 of whatever bolt you switch to.

Comment

I remember using that console thing back in the UT days when I piston camped behind the portals...

Remember old-school D-day, LR?
                The only constant is change.
                (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
                  I remember using that console thing back in the UT days when I piston camped behind the portals...

Remember old-school D-day, LR?
                  You mean the spawnkilling spam-map from hell?

Comment

While Thief/Guard take a crate and put it in a tall area, put chest on top of crate jump on chest look below you pickup chest look below you again and thow chest down if you dont crater stay in that position pickup the chest and throw it below you hen you do crater look in your inventory and itll be there. :twisted: Works as theif.

Comment

Working...
                    X