This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unstoppable Revisited

He's been around a bit lately, even on servers he was supposedly banned from. Here's a list of names he's been playing under, in case you want to avoid him.
    • Incredible
    • The_Legend
    • Dada
    • Rapid_Shade
    • The_Wizard
    • UltimateNoob

Only reason he got into Crackaz is that he's playing from an IP block he's never seemed to have access to before. That block has been taken care of.

What's he been up to?

Comment

Being an ass in general.
      JM

Comment

LR, if you could send a couple of his new IPs my way, I could work some magic again to get you a narrow range for him, if somebody hasn't already
        Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
          LR, if you could send a couple of his new IPs my way, I could work some magic again to get you a narrow range for him, if somebody hasn't already
          DB, this was an IP in the range you'd already narrowed down. We simply hadn't blocked it because he'd never played from that block prior to last month.

Comment

Enough is enough
            Unstoppable is now banned from Mog's, as he has broken (at least) two of the server rules.
            I know, I know - you all told me so :|

Comment

Originally posted by Mog
              Yeah, I've been too supportive above him aswell.

But as you said, enough is enough - goodbye Unstop.

Comment

Wohoo! Great news :lol:
                On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by Mog
                  Enough is enough
                  Unstoppable is now banned from Mog's, as he has broken (at least) two of the server rules.
                  Glad to hear it. As I said, I respect your (former) position, but I think he's obviously crossed the line. Now I can play on Mog's with one less worry. ^_^
                  Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Originally posted by Mog
                    Enough is enough
                    Still, it was quite noble of you to give him a chance to prove himself changed. Pity he chose to throw that chance away.

Comment

Phew... nice to know we won't hear about him again...

EDIT : he's still playing at Brody's Challenge (server is full)... insufferable Unstoppable !

Comment

We know, and his behavior is being watched closesly at Mog's.

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard
                          We know, and his behavior is being watched closesly at Mog's.
                          Um, not any more. Read above.

Comment

what is your case against him? The last time I played with him he did nothing bad. :|
                            GLORY TO THE MANY!

Comment

Why is this brought up again? Why ask why, he is trouble. If you have only seen him once, or maybe a few times, that is not enough to base how someone plays and acts. Take it from these guys, that have seen how he acts, many times over, he is trouble.

Comment

Working...
                              X