Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am I BAND?

Grank, Lr, am i band or not?
    "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Originally posted by Thief13x
    Err. What?

Comment

Oh, if you meant that you couldn't get in to the Crackaz server, it's because it's full. Weird thing about the 451 patch, sometimes servers don't show all the players in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Thief13x
        Yes, I banned you from all the major servers, McDonalds, your local Walgreens, barber shops, and toilets.

Consider that your warning.

I don't think you're banned. Do you need to tell us a reason that we should ban you? :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
          Oh, if you meant that you couldn't get in to the Crackaz server, it's because it's full. Weird thing about the 451 patch, sometimes servers don't show all the players in them.
          I've had that coming on multiple servers. I don't think it has something to do with the 451 patch.

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
            I've had that coming on multiple servers. I don't think it has something to do with the 451 patch.
            I've noticed this, as well as a couple other things since we installed 451. I know I get this problem on ohter servers running 451, too.

Comment

ever since u installed 451 i can't see your server in the "All Seeing Eye" >
              http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
              -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
              -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
              -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

I've noticed this, as well as a couple other things since we installed 451. I know I get this problem on ohter servers running 451, too.
                No, I ment that I've had this happen before you installed the 451 patch.

Originally posted by DarkProject
                ever since u installed 451 i can't see your server in the "All Seeing Eye" >
                Must be something with your ASE, cause I can see it clearly.

Comment

I think I've had that since I first intalled UT, which was... three years ago at least.

Comment

Me too.
                    ]V[]V[

Comment

Irritatingly enough, most of the time on ASE Crackaz refuses to go off the deep grey colour that indicates it hasn't been refreshed for 10 mins. So most of the time I don't have any idea who the players on the server are, or even if the playercount is right.
                      Nightmaster,
                      .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                      - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Originally posted by Shug
                        Irritatingly enough, most of the time on ASE Crackaz refuses to go off the deep grey colour that indicates it hasn't been refreshed for 10 mins. So most of the time I don't have any idea who the players on the server are, or even if the playercount is right.
                        I'd noticed this, too. No idea what causes it, since some other people say they've been having the same problem. Shug, just so you know, every time I've checked, ASE's playercount is correct, even though not everyone shows in the playerlist. That is, if it says 10/10, there are 10 players there.

Comment

Well, Jahandar is having problems getting into the Crackaz servers too. He will click on it to join, and it will show him ingame, but he the screen won't ever come up. It just stays on the "precaching" screen forever.

I use ASE, and don't have problems with seeing Crackaz on it or refreshing it, but if I use the UT thing to get in, it [b]rarely[/i] shows the players in the server. I can, however, usually see how many people there are by looking at the teams.
                          Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                          "Dream is Destiny"
                          Waking Life

Comment

well i am not upgraded to 451 because i don't wanna screw over my UED so maybe that's why i can't see it? because i'm still on 436?
                            http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                            -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                            -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                            -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

I think I upgraded to 451, but I don't remember. If I have, and I kinda think I have, I have had any more or new problems that I already had. Fresh installation of UT and TUT every so often usually helps things out.
                              Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                              "Dream is Destiny"
                              Waking Life

Comment

Working...
                              X