Thiefmatch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thiefmatch!

The Blackjack experience will now be rendered useful : It will run THIEFMATCHES.
    JM

*Does a happy dance
    It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Sweet. I still haven't played Thiefmatch. Perhaps I should give it a try some time.
      Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
      "Dream is Destiny"
      Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by Curunir
        Sweet. I still haven't played Thiefmatch. Perhaps I should give it a try some time.
        Same here... and same here. Not quite sure what it's about, though. Haven't bothered finding out!

Comment

Ummm, Hainsey? Who is that in your avatar?
          Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
          "Dream is Destiny"
          Waking Life

Comment

YOur mom?

no, just kidding (i HOPE!) I'd like to play thiefmatch as well. A 24/7 srver?
            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

This is great news. A good permanent server should increase the popularity of ThiefMatch.

Comment

I'm not home for 2 weeks, so no TM.
                Also, I'm having some problems with it. Whatever I do it always switches back to TvG.
                JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                  Also, I'm having some problems with it. Whatever I do it always switches back to TvG.
                  Easy fix for that one. Send me your batchfile.

Comment

horry thiefy match
                    http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                    -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                    -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                    -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

1.2 Thiefmatch was more fun...

(1.4 features: Buying equipment in middle of round with loot picked up. Extra loot for completing objectives, last man standing, 3 lives.

1.2: Unlimited lives, no buying in middle of round, winner is person that completes all objectives first.)

I'd say pretty much because someone can join in mid-round, and have the 3 lives, when everyone else is down to 1. It also takes forever to win, I thought the game WASN'T about DMing? Though I suppose it's good that there's a mode specifically for it

Comment

I love the mid-game buying, LMS+radar (and timelimit with scoring) aproach but mid-game joining/reconnecting is a problem indeed.Another one is that a certain type of arrows is just way too powerful.
                        AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
                        Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
                        Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

the flare or explosive?

Apparently, the flare arrows re useful then attached to an ai........
                          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa
                            winner is person that completes all objectives first.
                            I'm pretty sure you can win by objective in 1.4, too.
                            It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG_D
                              Originally posted by Salsa
                              winner is person that completes all objectives first.
                              I'm pretty sure you can win by objective in 1.4, too.
                              It might might might be a server option, but the thiefmatches that I've played in 1.4, when you complete objectives, it gives you some extra Banked Loot to spend in mid-round, which goes towards eliminating other players.

Comment

Working...
                              X