Request to all server masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request to all server masters

Could you put up the server's AI frob wake-up and auto-wakeup settings in the MOTD please? I know that some servers don't list this anywhere and it can be annoying having to try to remember or ask other people.

Originally posted by Alpha-Omega
    Could you put up the server's AI frob wake-up and auto-wakeup settings in the MOTD please? I know that some servers don't list this anywhere and it can be annoying having to try to remember or ask other people.
    Brody has already done that with his. I thought it was such a good idea, I've added it to the Crackaz MOTD, too. Should be the 4th line.

Perhaps a future patch could display the information automatically?

Comment

Hey thats a great idea lr.
      The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

I also had these thoughts, it would help.
        Deftones

Comment

Originally posted by Cliff
          Hey thats a great idea lr.
          Credit where credit is due. I think Brody did it first.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
            Perhaps a future patch could display the information automatically?
            I ment this
            The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

Shouldn't be a problem, Dalai could just add a ServerInfo exec command to the PlayerPawn that dumps all the important server settings.
              ]V[]V[

Comment

Originally posted by MortalMonkey
                Shouldn't be a problem, Dalai could just add a ServerInfo exec command to the PlayerPawn that dumps all the important server settings.
                nice. Me likes 8)
                "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

While I'm here, is there any way to randomize the timer for auto awake by a set amount?
                  Plus is there a way to have a delay on the frob awake, also randomized would be nice ?:grin:
                  ALSO.... anyway to punish suiciders (of the firy type) or guards that get killed (of the human variety) by having a delay on the *Gets a new life* click in?
                  How TuF are you?
                  League of Legends
                  Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

Wid a liddle scripting, anything's possible.
                    ]V[]V[

Comment

Done on the TuF ghosts server also.
                      ~TuF~

Comment

Had a few good rounds there last night, but still, ghosting/none-violence definately aint for me. (even though I won as top thief when I was a taffer on those rounds.)

The server kept making us play theatre for some reason too, until Casper started a vote (on our third theatre) to get rid of it.
                        How TuF are you?
                        League of Legends
                        Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

Working...
                        X