Weapons disappeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapons disappeared

Last night I was playing a thief on Warehouse and was the last one on my team alive. I quickly snuck into Warehouse A, lined up for a KO, and readied my blackjack. It wouldn't come out! I tried again and again to no avail. None of my weapons would ready. My inventory was just fine though, so it wasn't quite like the key drop bug in DE. The only item dropping I did earlier was a health, cheese, cucumber, catfall, speed, and invis for a teammate.

Has anyone else had this happen before? Since I'm not much of a ghoster I didn't do well without my weapons.

That has happened to me before as well. I was forced to ghost that entire map. Once the server changed maps everything was fine and I had my weapons back. Dunno what caused it to happen.

Comment

I've had something like this, but found I could fix it by hitting the 1 key (clear weapon) and re-arming said weapon. Sometimes a few times til it works again.
      Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

sometimes when i change to my Xbow as a guard using the mouse wheel it wont appear until it select again
        <-- Resident Nightblade suggestion attorney...

Comment

Half the time i'm a rat, it won't let me attack. I think this is somewhatthe same, sinceit is a weapon. I jsut get slaugtered until my next life.
          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

I hate this bug. In the moments that I really need it, MY FIREBOLTS WON'T EQUIP! Arrrg!

I hope it will be adressed in the next patch. I for one, am not looking for gameplay changes. I would prefer it if bugs were fixed first.

Comment

Speaking of rats; the other day a heated rat-fight broke out in the courtyard on gerome, and and after suffering a few casualties I respawned as a MONSTER rat. My view was jacked up half a foot higher than usual, and no matter what the other rats tried they couldn't kill me. Even guards stepping on me did nothing. I cleaned up for the rest of the round. :grin:
              Nightmaster,
              .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
              - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

This has happened rarely, but i've heard of t happneing before.

On gerome (freaky)
                "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Happened to me once when I needed a crack arrow. Could'nt get it out, so I tried regular arrows and water arrows (which I hadn't used yet). None would even come out!

Needless to say, Grank ended up killing me, and I forgot about it.
                  Still -)(The Chosen One)(-

Comment

Originally posted by Chalrif
                    I can see why a single incident of that wouldn't stick out in the memory, against so many. It certainly doesn't for me.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                      Originally posted by Chalrif
                      I can see why a single incident of that wouldn't stick out in the memory, against so many. It certainly doesn't for me.
                      *Hmm, scans for deeper meaning...

Yep, been defeated by Grank too many times :?
                      Still -)(The Chosen One)(-

Comment

Working...
                      X