Option to set ammount of lives in TM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Option to set ammount of lives in TM

Whenever I play a TM with someone, and we just want to duel or somethings, its always over in a flash.

What I would like is the ability to set how many extra lives a thief gets in a thiefmatch, instead of a set 2 extra. Just like in Monsterhunt or something.
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

And maybe an option to allow players to buy extra lives if they have enuff lewt...
    ]V[]V[

Comment

I don't see how anyone can not like my idea...

and I agree with MM.

Maybe 500 loot for a life. Or 3/4 of the total loot on a map to buy a life. (that way its balanced for all the maps.

EDIT: Actually, upon thinking about it, buying lives would only help players already in the lead have MORE of a chance. Thus, balance could get thrown out of wack quickly.
      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Bribing AI guards is an other option. Once bribed you can give them orders as if you were a guard player , but it only works for one guard at a time. Should you alert an other guard , they would turn on you instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Stakhanov
          Bribing AI guards is an other option. Once bribed you can give them orders as if you were a guard player , but it only works for one guard at a time. Should you alert an other guard , they would turn on you instantly.

Interesting idea, but I would consider it another subject.
          www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Garlisk
            EDIT: Actually, upon thinking about it, buying lives would only help players already in the lead have MORE of a chance. Thus, balance could get thrown out of wack quickly.
            Actually, not really. It might even help the balance, as the killer doesn't get all that lewt you used on a new life.
            ]V[]V[

Comment

Really, though...I don't care. I just wish I could set the ammount of lives initially so me and my friends can have some good fights.

This should (hopefully) be easy to implement, and noone would have to worry about the "balance" whatsoever.

Thats all I want...
              www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Working...
              X