lives in tvg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lives in tvg

i hate it when i thief and there are newb thiefs on my team and they waste all the lives and then when i die i have to spec as a rat i think thatthe thieves should get 2 lives each. they can do whatever they want with these lives because it isn't fail to the other players who try hard to get the objectives done and then when they die they are rats.

Funny you should mention it. Today I suggested this in the testers bucket too.
    That's not good ...... same idea as you ...... same time of thread posting ...... * kills himself*
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Live with it, and be grateful if you get a second chance.

Not to mention the obvious problem this would create for small maps and games with midgame joiners.

Comment

Mid game joiners should not join anyways.
        If you hold onto my idea, you don't have a problem with small maps.
        On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

no i mean give people 5 min to join the game after the 5 min are up then they have to spec till next round so that way the 2 lives works out just fine. and the small maps would just be as easy as the big ones.

Comment

I like the way it is now. Being the last thief alive has a certain charm of its own...
            ]V[]V[

Comment

Seconded , the famous quote "who used all the lives" sounds as funny and meaningless as "who ate all the donuts" to me. It should make it to the thief taunt list... "Damn the DMers ate all our lives !"

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
                IS it their fault they can't sense when a game starts?
                Is it their fault that time zones are different?
                is it thier fault their schedule is different from yours?

No.
                Live with it.
                "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
                  IS it their fault they can't sense when a game starts?
                  Is it their fault that time zones are different?
                  is it thier fault their schedule is different from yours?

No.
                  Live with it.
                  Um, what he was saying is that people who join the server in the middle of a match should spectate.
                  Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

How about if thieves got 2 lives each, but the server kept track of how thieves/thief lives relate to guard players/conscious guard AIs, and if the ratio was below a certain threshold, newcomers wouldn'tbe allowed to play thief?

Comment

Originally posted by Stakhanov
                      Seconded , the famous quote "who used all the lives" sounds as funny and meaningless as "who ate all the donuts" to me. It should make it to the thief taunt list... "Damn the DMers ate all our lives !"

I like the idea of the taunt. But I resent the idea of sayings its because of DMers!! Skilled DMers don't die. No more than any other thief, at least. :x 8)
                      Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Who DID eat all the donuts? I bet it was Joel.

Comment

My dog ate it.

The fact is that Thievery isn't life. It's a game. No need to hate people becasue the yhave a different playstyle. 'Nuff said.
                          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Egggggzakatallie.... err.... exactly.

I hate it when I'm the last thief on Gerome or something against 4 guards and 3 idiots come in and join guards.

"Oh sure, balance the teams out." - Me

"I couldn't go thief." - Other guy.

:roll:
                            The only constant is change.
                            (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
                              I hate it when I'm the last thief on Gerome or something against 4 guards and 3 idiots come in and join guards.

"Oh sure, balance the teams out." - Me

"I couldn't go thief." - Other guy.

:roll:
                              I recall you saying that...
                              Still -)(The Chosen One)(-

Comment

Working...
                              X