Ghosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghosting

Well, in TH_Grange ive tried some ghosting and it went very well (just did it with bots). I stole the 800 loot and got out of there, nobody so me, and the only thing the bots said was "Hey is something there". Is that my fault because in the final score there stand 36 or 43. And what kind of maps are you playing, im playing Grange but none of they other maps are that good. Please reply.

Gaffa Thiefen George
    "No no no, i aint have any motto, as i always says"

None of the other maps are that good?

I think you need to play them VERY carefully first, once you know them you start to love them.

And yes, Ghosting Grange is good, what difficulty did you do it on? Genius and i'm REALLY impressed
    ~TuF~

Comment

Ghost aquatone. The original. With humans.

The only constant is change.
      (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

I am sure you mean your stealth score. The game canĀ“t realize that you are ghosting, the number just stands for the time in percent you were invisible.

Comment

Yep ive played on genius. Yes it is the stealth score i mean. Hm ill better trie some other maps. Better just do that.
          "No no no, i aint have any motto, as i always says"

Comment

Try Darkened Elightenment. That's a fun and hard ghosting map. Ghost all the loot from the main house top floor (without 3 flashes and 2 invis ) and you're pro.

Comment

\o/ I must be pro! \o/

Comment

Originally posted by The Dragon
                \o/ I must be pro! \o/
                Ghosting a map when I dmed everyone doesn't count.

Serously, is this a bug or a suggestion? IMHO, this should be in the spam forum, err General.

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
                  Ghost all the loot from the main house top floor (without 3 flashes and 2 invis ) and you're pro.
                  That's a pretty easy task you're giving out, Wam(unless you mean against humans too). If you want I'll show you how I do it sometime.
                  Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvage
                    Ghost all the loot from the main house top floor (without 3 flashes and 2 invis ) and you're pro.
                    That's a pretty easy task you're giving out, Wam(unless you mean against humans too). If you want I'll show you how I do it sometime.
                    I never said it's impossible or anything, just hard. I've done it, but I'd like to see the way you do it as I'm pretty sure it's better.

Comment

One time I was playing an online Coop on Grange... Genius AI, no kills\KOs allowed, no thief deaths allowed, and all thieves must make it to exit.

I managed to get all 800 myself and went to the exit. My two teammates seemed more happy chatting with each other than playing on the already hard enough settings

Yeah, this should be on the spam forum, not bug\ideas...

Comment

Try Darkened Elightenment. That's a fun and hard ghosting map. Ghost all the loot from the main house top floor (without 3 flashes and 2 invis ) and you're pro.
                        I r teh pro!!11!
                        JM

Comment

Obviously not, since even I've done that.
                          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

I just realized there's a shadow on the side of the wall.

LMAO!

Comment

I just realized there's a shadow on the side of the wall.

LMAO!
                              Both of the locked doors can be opened while sitting in a shadow.

If you manage to get in the door undetected, it's ridicilously easy to ghost.

Comment

Working...
                              X