Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LaughingRat and Adolf Hitler- seperated at birth?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaughingRat and Adolf Hitler- seperated at birth?

That heavy handed fucker just banned me. I had the audacity to call the server crap when everyone on it was getting pings of a million and he kicked me off, and upon my return I called him a cock, which seemed fair enough to me.

I actually didn't break the server rules either:

"6. No trash talking. Be respectful of other players."

The rat wasn't playing, he was adminning, and considering how anally retentive he usually is I think he should obey the letter of his law and unban me. Mind you I also think he should throw himself under a train, which he probably isn't going to do either....
    I'm cool!

Ban appeals are to be handled here, not in the Thievery General forum.

Comment

Hey, it's not an appeal, I'm just pointing out what a Nazi you are.
      I'm cool!

Comment

Originally posted by !eduDageM
        Hey, it's not an appeal, I'm just pointing out what a Nazi you are.
        I think he should obey the letter of his law and unban me. Mind you I also think he should throw himself under a train, which he probably isn't going to do either....
        OK.

Comment

It wasn't addressed to you, dude. Just because I think you should do something, doesn't mean I'm asking you to do it.

Is there a special place on the Crackaz site where I can ask you to throw yourself under a train?
          I'm cool!

Comment

Is there a special place on the Crackaz site where I can ask you to throw yourself under a train?
            Sure, there's a forum for Postwhoring, Flaming and Ranting.

Comment

at BEST this thread belongs in the servers forum. Pay attention, people.
              I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

No no no- this isn't about the server, it's about LR being an idiot. You can't get more general than that.
                I'm cool!

Comment

Well, gee, Thwark, he's got you there. I do appreciate you moving it to a forum I'm a mod for, though.

Comment

Unfortunately it's also one that no-one reads. Having said that I expect most people know you're an idiot by now anyway, so it doesn't really matter.
                    I'm cool!

Comment

Undoubtedly. But hey, say it again. SAy it enough times, and maybe it'll become true, and people will believe you, and shower praise on you for showing them the light.

Comment

Maybe it'll become true?

Comment

That was pretty weird.
                          I'm cool!

Comment

umm... if you were sincere about getting unbanned, don't you think you went the wrong way about it? :roll:

Not even someone as idiotic as LaughingRat would do what you just did

just in case the sarcasm there wasn't clear, i was just kidding LaughingRat

Comment

That was pretty weird.
                              Or not so weird when you look at it a different way:

Comment

Working...
                              X