No announcement yet.

MANY MANY THINGS THAT SHOULD BE IN 1.3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MANY MANY THINGS THAT SHOULD BE IN 1.3.

okay i think in the editor we should be able to add arrows and other weapons as pickups. also more options like how long a guard stays koed, if human guards can be KOed, how much damage different weapons do to them. also improve teh TRats. i was reading my log and got 200megs of errors just from 1 T Rat ( not really 200 but say every second a line poped up "script warning: blahblah"

also if you can somehow make it so the framerate works more the way UT does. i don't know why but in UT you can have over 600 polys on screen with no lag...and in tut you are in lag hell with only 250 polys...maybe because of AI. also AI should not use up so much CPU space...do something so they don't render while not on screen...i don't know...

make better bots..smarter...i mean easier to use. so they aren't retarded and get all confused when there are 2 patrol points next to them...

in game buy zones...get them to work, it would be cool. i know it's a lot of work, but i'll gladly test if you want .

fix the damn sky bug...oh lord i hate that thing.

fix those crashes we all have sometime.

make a hammer

have multi skins for thieves/guards, let us chose what skins we want or at least make some more for us mappers to use, and make it so there is an option on the thief spawn that lets us pick what skin that thief will be.

change the news screen to make it tut news and have the www.tearsofblood.com link on it... (for map downloads of course)

of course change the download set to true thing.

give us all free 'tea' shirts and sweaters. i need one.

and yes..the caps were needed in the title. (sry about that but it's too late to change it now )
    http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
    -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
    -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
    -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

and while you're at it, how about a plan to fix the US national debt, build a cold fusion reactor, and a perpetual motion machine?

Thanks..

Comment

Working...
    X