No announcement yet.

Frogbeast egg alternatives for thieves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frogbeast egg alternatives for thieves?

The frogbeast egg was kind of a cool distraction for guards to chase while Garrett looted the joint, we need some sort of attacking pet that thieves can purchase. To prevent the guards from just ignoring it, it has to be something that attacks, like a spider, but less damage and smaller to make it annoying not to kill it. Any ideas?

I was thinking maybe some sort of snake or spider about the size of the ones in the upper vents in asylum. but make them hop around while they attack, and only cause 1 hit point or explode like the frogbeasts.

I know some leet pupae's, lets try those.

Comment

oooh yeah, pupae's Those are highly anoying.
      On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

How about those shiney space amoeba's from U1! :grin:

Those pupae's wold be cool actually...

mmmmmmmm...

Comment

Oooh ! The Unreal Blobs ! Theses aren't very strong but are difficult to hit (slime bags creeping on the floor and walls , no chance to get them with a crossbow unless you use firebolts...) , they emmit lots of weird sounds and are quite freaky looking. They only do slight corroding damage when they reach your feet.

This must be added as a thief spell in the upcoming Mage Tower map...

Comment

TH-Unreal1...

Objectives:

-> Break into the ship Vortex Rikers and steal at least 5 samples of TarydiumTM crystal.

-> Knock out the Skaarj Queen and bring her with you to the exit, near the base of the cliff.

-> Optional: Release the hideous space amoebas to aid your escape.

Comment

rofl!! my stomach hurts now. as for a pet that would attack, there was a testing server up that had spider beast eggs, but they would attack everybody and did normal spider damage so DMing would ensue for sure as for the small spiders in asylum, they have killed me before (filthy spiders)
              This is my cool sig.

Comment

im sure if the attack parameters were changed and the damage count lowered, it would have worked ok.

Comment

I still like the Unreal Blobs!

Actually, i live in the town where part of the film THE BLOB was filmed. :twisted:
                  "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Don't worry: The image was as painful to make as it is to view.

Comment

thats awesome! rat beast capsule! or maybe a rabid ferret that chews on guards

Comment

how bout those flying bugs from normal ut but they only attack guards, and make buzzing sounds, and when they hit the guard's screen shakes like he has been hit by a mace, which is DAMN annoying, and makes the guards want to kill the bug, and they take no damage at all, so they wont run from the bugs.

Comment

R O F L
                          ]V[]V[

Comment

I think thieves should be able to buy stone titans for 10 gp.
                            The only constant is change.
                            (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

basically, what i was saying was the bugs do no damage to teh guards, but can be killed. you people...

Comment

Working...
                              X