Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And it crashed

well no crashaz, but my thievery.

It happens often, always when loading new level. After a 2 or 3 gamer, it crashes. No messages, nothing. It go back to desktop and i have to run thievery again.

It is no big deal, i only re-run thievery and i play another 2-3 games. I'm only curious if it is common or koraX-specific.

(i have 128/128kbps stable connection, 1337 pc)

So anyone here have this kind of problem ?

nope.

tried reinstalling?

Comment

Re-installing everything usueally does the trick for me.

Comment

I get that problem, too, but for me it's more sporadic. Sometimes it will crash every map change for 7-8 in a row, other times I can play a dozen rounds without a crash. Re-installing has done nothing to change that.

Comment

I have a strange feeling my posts are being deleted

No matter, I HAD said that mine also crashes spasmoradically. Sometimes even mid-game.(strange, for other's it's only a map change.)
          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

It's all a conspiracy...

I sometimes experience crashes on map changes - except I get a popup window, with a bunch of stuff about a certain object not being found. I'll try to find the exact things said in the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
              It's all a conspiracy...

I sometimes experience crashes on map changes - except I get a popup window, with a bunch of stuff about a certain object not being found. I'll try to find the exact things said in the window.
              That's probably caused when garbage collecting encounters an invalid object reference.
              But I suspect what [email protected] has is some kinda memory problem. I used to have those kinda crashes every 1-2 games when I had 128 MB ram, but since I've gotten 256 more, I can play all night long with hardly any crashes at all.
              ]V[]V[

Comment

well i have 512 MB ram.

I can live with that crashes, it is not bad, cause it doesn't crash midgame. I'll try to reinstall, some day.

Comment

It's not just you, koraX. My TUT crashes on about 95% of mapchanges. It's not lack of RAM either, as I have 1 GIG of the stuff.

The 95% is AFTER I re-installed everything. Before the reinstall, it was about 80%. Yay.

Fortunately, as you said, it only happens on map changes, and never during the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Slappy
                    It's not lack of RAM either
                    Nope, I'm running with 128 and not a lot of crashing. I wasn't crashing all that much when I was running it with 64, either.
                    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Well, that still doesn't help me. Just today, the first time i've been able to play in about a week, my good experience was ruined by an in-game crash. Waht's worse, is that everyone else experienced slight lag as i left, and no more!

I'll say it again: WTF!?!
                      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

How come when ever i try to host a lan game it crashes just like that it crashes takes me to my desktop can aney one give me some help.

Comment

http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...threadid=52350

Oldest know complaint of this nature.
                          Immortius' Forge

Comment

one q.

Can client record a demo while spectacing ?
                            I tried while on public servers ... and it crashed.

Comment

Some people have no problems creating demos while others crash whenever they try to make one online.

They are able to record offline, though.
                              Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Working...
                              X