No spawn invis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No spawn invis?

I just realised: in single player tere's no 10-second spawn invis.

Is it supposed to be this way?
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

I think the 10 second invis is for online only to stop spawn rape. Ai rarely spawn rape unless you stack bodies at the spawn.

Comment

Actually, i posted this right after dying wiht the objective ruby in folly, and being totally spawn-raped in Warehouse.

Yes, the AIs will spawnrape.
      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

The AIs spawnrape?!?!? They should be band from Theivery altogther!!!!

(Yes- there is no startup invis in single player- got me once. Never had that happen with ai's. Any flash handy?)
        Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
        Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

A mace in the back catches you bey suprise, but the flash doesn't affect a far-off archer :x

Anyways. it seems that it's supposed not to have the invis in SP. Ignore this then.

Comment

Originally posted by Thebos
            The AIs spawnrape?!?!? They should be band from Theivery altogther!!!!
            yeah kickban them wiz callvote

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
              Actually, i posted this right after dying wiht the objective ruby in folly, and being totally spawn-raped in Warehouse.
              How the hell can the AI's spawnrape you in Warehouse?

Comment

Some AI got it in his head to investigate the exit and saw me appear in the window light. He shoots, paralyses, and my jump into the water falls short. he calls some buddies, while coming at me with a mace.

Not fun, i tell you. they hurt bad.

Comment

I remeber calling a vote to kick-ban spawnraping AIs on a few different occasions (mostly on DE.)
                  It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

As a guard, I kickban the ghost on Korman.

Comment

Let's kickban Gerome, that firespamming son of a b*tch!

Comment

You touch him and I'll break your neck.
                        ]V[]V[

Comment

But what if you are a thief?

Comment

Anyway, i just got screenshots today of spawnraping ais. Luckily, i wasn't in that spawn at the time.

Comment

I remember when I was soloing Spider once, as soon as I got the grail and the cash all the AI's ran for the exit. After a minute or so there suddenly were 12ish AI patrolling a 2 by 2 meter area.

I swear, those AI's are alot more intelligent than we think they are. They're probably having entire discussions on DMing and thieves when were not looking.

Comment

Working...
                              X