Have I been inadvertently banned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have I been inadvertently banned?

I just noticed that despite repeated attempts I cannot connect to the Crackaz, Mog's, and Tears of Blood public servers. I get the message "Connection Failed Rejected by Server" despite the fact that the servers are not full (and indeed two of them are empty). I am able to get into three other public servers that are up right now, Ko.So.Do.Ro. and the Tundra Coop and ThiefMatch servers. The result is the same whether I use the Thievery server browser or All-Seeing Eye.

Is it possible that the recent banning of "Tundra" has inadvertently affected my IP address? If not, does anyone have any thoughts as to why this is happening?

It is possible. If I recall correctly, you aren't known to be a rager or a cheater.

That will be fixed soon.
    JM

Comment

It's been brought up in the admin forum. The problem is that one of the IP's you've played from, probably your current IP, is in the block that Nemesis was in, and the entire block has been banned. No biggee, though, it's an easy fix to get you in and keep Nem out. I'll see to it on Crackaz when I get home this evening, if Grank hasn't taken care of it already.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Comment

TJ contact me via IM, it's in my profile, and i'll get this taken care of right away. If you want then email me your ip address, [email protected]. I'd prefer IM so I can find out more about your type of connection.

Comment

I have changed the bans to unblock you. I noticed you were on earlier today so I guess it worked.

Comment

hahahaha, band
            On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Thanks very much for the replies and prompt attention. Yes, I was able to get into ToB later that night.

Comment

OK we're now set up so he can get on our server.

Comment

Originally posted by TeeJay
                  Thanks very much for the replies and prompt attention. Yes, I was able to get into ToB later that night.
                  I have to admit, I saw the thread topic, and BADLY wanted to reply "No, you' haven't been INADVERTENTLY banned. It was on purpose!", but I restrained myself.

Comment

LR, that would have made me so sad . . . :cry:

Comment

Regarding being banned, I have placed an appeal on www.thecrackaz.com (i think thats the right place to do it?) to be unbanned due to mistaken identity, as I am not "kevlzame". I am currently waiting for it to be reviewed and hope this whole accident can be cleared up quickly so i can get back to playing with you all. Although a little confused, I am not mad, I understand that the admins are just looking out for all of us so that we dont have to play with cheaters. I just wish they would have talked with me first before accusing me of someone that I am not. But I trust it will be cleared up shortly (hopefully). I love this game and can't wait to play with you all again.

Comment

Dude! I'm almost convinced!
                        ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
                          Dude! I'm almost convinced!
                          The only constant is change.
                          (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by tundra
                            "kevlzame"
                            Hoops. I hate to tell you this, but that was a mistake. Only someone who wants to be seen upon as ignorant of KAM would ever spell his name with a V, or even spell his name wrong at all and put quotes around it.
                            ]V[]V[

Comment

whoops, sorry bout the mispell. I found it now: "kewlazme". however you spell it, you all seem to think I'm him, so let me know what help you need from me so you guys can understand that I am not.

Comment

Working...
                              X