spawn wasters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spawn wasters

i came up with a new idea for spawn wasters last night after my pathetic attempt at sword thiefing: let other thieves vote wether he can have a new life, after they vote, if they voted 'no' he can choose to wait a set amount of time (1 min perhaps?) and the thieves can vote again, or i they choose 'yes' he can respawn

feedback? i don't see many problems with this, yet
    This is my cool sig.

I can already see myself dying when trying to vote for someones extra life.

Comment

That was rather my thought, too, Omega. Either that or not being voted an extra life because someone was too occupied to be able to vote at all.

Comment

Note that lifewasters often don't waste lives on purpose. Imagine someone in flats falling of the roof twice in a row. Hey, it happens alot. Should that person be denied another life because he has bad luck? I say no.

If a person is wasting lives on purpose, for instance by swordthieving while this person has no experience with the sword, you could politely ask the person not to do so again. If he remains assy you can allways just votekick him or something.

I think applying an anti-lifewaste option will only make the game more annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
          I think applying an anti-lifewaste option will only make the game more annoying.
          More annoying, and it'll be used to discriminate against newer players, who won't get much of a chance to play, as they're repeatedly NOT voted another spawn.

Sorry, Daniel, but it's a pretty noobie unfriendly idea.

Comment

guess so
            This is my cool sig.

Comment

maby ... if a thief dies 2 times in 4 minutes ( obviously life wasting OR really really bad luck ) people can vote for him NOT to spawn again. If noone bothers to vote he can just spawn normally.
              On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

What if we leave it as it is since it's not that big of a deal? I can think of other things that need more attention than this.

Comment

This does need attention, but this voting thing isn't the way to go about it.
                  TCO – Retired
                  Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Working...
                  X