Suggestion= Respawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion= Respawn

-Perhaps a short time could be introduced (say 10 sec) before guards respawn after being KO'd. Too many times have I snuck past a guard, KO'd the other, just to see the other guard pull a matrix stunt and spawn into a firespamming guard intent on revenge.

And/or perhaps a brief period of time after KO where guards cannot communicate,
    (KO is supposed to be a silent means of taking out guards while the others are unaware. (it kind of defeats the purpose when a guard starts screaming thief here omg, after a wtf KO.
    Nightwarden,
    .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
    - "Earth dons the red; calls the maggots."

Before the thread gets moved and i have to move my arse to post, i want to say that it'd be neat if when a guard gets disconnected his body reverts to AI control instead of disappearing.

Comment

why would this thread get moved from a suggestions section??? :|
      Nightwarden,

Comment

If this wasn't originally posted on the general discussions forum and then moved then someone is playing with my windows.

Ohh, bugger! I hate those little gremlins. Gremlins, yeah...

Comment

LOL i was waiting for this one SR.... a space in spawns would have to added to both side then.... cos when im a thief and KO a human i ALWAYS rush the nearest ai to stop him spawning close to me (if one is close that is).
          Gerbs always has like 2-3 ai with ihm so when i flash them i try to ko the ai som he doesnt come straight back at me.
          How TuF are you?
          League of Legends
          Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

I can think of a better way for thieves to avoid being rushed by freshly KOd guards who now know where you are. If s/he didn't see you to begin with, (that's my assumption since you mentioned wtf KOs) try NOT KOING her/him. By attempting this radical technique, you'll have hidden your whereabouts from any guards in the area, and furthermore, you'll prevent that guard from communicating those whereabouts to any OTHER guards. Try it, I'm sure you'll be suprised at how few guards know where you are when you dont' make your presence known.

Comment

not possible of the guards are camping...... like, standing on or in front of an obj....
              don;t get me started on shadow slashing random flare/firebolts (etc)

Although, I would expect you to say that being in an all guarding guild and all.
              Nightwarden,

Comment

When a guard touches you and you then KO him yeah i think its okay to do it.... since he already know im there. Also bieng lit up and then KOing... they were the instances i had in mind not the WTF-koes
                How TuF are you?
                League of Legends
                Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

Nah, I wouldn't like to wait in 10 seconds. And how often does it happen that the KO'ed guard respawn in the AI right behind you?

Comment

Never. Then again, i only KO AI's. :roll:

Comment

Working...
                    X