Blackjack KO's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackjack KO's

OK. I've thought that blackjack KO's should be silent or at least quiet since I've D/L this mod... SO i want to know what other people think.
    Silent
    0.00%
    Very Quiet
    100.00%
    Current Amount of Noise
    0.00%
    Rosebud frozen peas... They're filled with country goodness and green pea-ness... Wait that's terrible! (walks out) (walks back in and grabs some peas) just a handful for the road...

They already are fairly quite, unless you're KO'ing a helmeted guard. Then, the shattering of the helmet is what makes all the racket.

Comment

Well.. What guard isn't helmeted? I like an idea i heard in another topic... if the thief catches the guard before he hits the ground, then there is little or no noise.
      Rosebud frozen peas... They're filled with country goodness and green pea-ness... Wait that's terrible! (walks out) (walks back in and grabs some peas) just a handful for the road...

Comment

Actually, the most noise is made by the dropped potions.
        ]V[]V[

Comment

I think it's ok as it is.

Comment

I think guards should be able to buy explosive helmets and then when a thief breaks the helmet BANG they both explode into little pieces. That'd teach them not to circle-strafe...
            It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG_D
              I think guards should be able to buy explosive helmets and then when a thief breaks the helmet BANG they both explode into little pieces. That'd teach them not to circle-strafe...
              Along with the guards head?...

Comment

Yeah, thats what I meant by both...
                It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Well... i'm just tired of KO'ing one guard and 50 more run from all directions carrying flares and tag bolts.

Comment

and well... Also i think this mod is geared more toward ghosters, and i really don't think that's fair for people who enjoy taking out guards as well.

Comment

Hoinestly, you're wakling in a group, and one of your number gets hit on the head with a very heavy stick. DOn't you think that'sd make a noise? Not even the hollow THUNK as it hit's the skull of the guard?
                      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Hef
                        and well... Also i think this mod is geared more toward ghosters, and i really don't think that's fair for people who enjoy taking out guards as well.
                        Uh. Way wrong. There are a LOT of players who play, and play well, primarily by taking out guard opposition.

Comment

Well i KNOW some people are going to probably hear it... I just don't think people from halfway across the level should be able to. Maybe you could make KO's quieter, but to keep the balance it says where in the general vicinity it happened. For example on TH-Korman there could be a message such as "____ knocked out ____ in the rectory" or something to that effect.

Comment

Currently, guards get no message saying another guard was knocked out at all. And even though it may be heard, they may not know exactly where it came from, or be able to get there before you make your getaway. You DO run away after making a lot of noise instead of standing around waiting to be chopped up, right?

Comment

OH! SO THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING WRONG! ... well to be serious right now... my main reason for complaining is because the game it really difficult for me right now because my D*** sound card is messed up and i have no sound!!! ACK! lol... so i'd rather see the ability to kill KO'd guards (with water and fire... not swords or arrows) than silent b/j KO's... So i went through all this arguing about quieter b/j ko's for nothing really... i could've used this time for arguing for the KO killing..

Comment

Working...
                              X