Does this count?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this count?

No, seriously, if Nightblade is in the making, Do any bug reports or suggestions really matter. Irt seems as if the devs are spending all their time on NB.
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

I thought the same.

But lot of features are same in nb, and the can make the same mistake. Second reason to continue posting bugs is that the Dan will continue with thievery, and there will be 1.5 maybe

Comment

1.5 will be the last Thievery release by the dev team, after that it's up to Dan. Or so I've heard.
      ]V[]V[

Comment

I go to Uni in a few weeks, but I've promised myself that I'll do some scripting both for NB & TUT, while I'm away

When they will get finished, nobody knows

But currently, I'm sticking to either personal ideas or bug-fixes, seeing as people around here can rarely decide whether an idea is good or not

Currently, I've got a few simple plans for more gametypes, that hang in limbo. This is mainly based upon Dalai's strict complaint that half of my ideas would ruin ThievesVsGuards, & so I have to form new gametypes to test my ideas

Comment

Working...
        X