I cannot change options...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot change options...

I don't know if this is in the right forum or not but.

I downloaded thievery yesterday out of curiosty so after a hour wait the download is done. I install it load it up, go into options to change settings and boom my game crashed when i tried to change anything in the (minus controls and audio)

so my question...

i was wondering s there a way to fix this.. or i it that i am using Windows XP ( )

Hope to find laters

*huc* Hidden Geek *huc*

:swordthi:
    -=§=- |\/|هy Thê Gêëk Bê Wîth Yَْ -=§=-

-=ٍَ=- Fêه® Më!-=ٍَ=-

°HîddènGëêk°™

Wullo, I use winXP too so no thats not it. I never had something like this myself .... if it keeps crashing reinstall it ( not only this mod, but a FRESH copy of UT too )

Also be sure you have the 4.36 UT patch.
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Always remember:
      1) Update your drivers
      2) Install UT
      3) Patch UT to 436
      4) Install Thievery (1.4 is the current version)
      {CTG} Softy Guildmaster
      Contact details updated
      I want more than 255 characters in this sig dammit!

Comment

Just occurred to me, UT and TUT ALWAYS crash on me when I'm changing from 16 bit to 32 bit color or back. I start it up again, though, and the change has taken effect. Is this what happened to you?

Comment

Thanks for your help ive reinstalled it... and it works perfect!
          -=§=- |\/|هy Thê Gêëk Bê Wîth Yَْ -=§=-

-=ٍَ=- Fêه® Më!-=ٍَ=-

°HîddènGëêk°™

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
            Just occurred to me, UT and TUT ALWAYS crash on me when I'm changing from 16 bit to 32 bit color or back.
            The way you worded that, it makes it sound like you had no idea it was happening...

LaughingRat changes to 32 bit color, crashing UT. "I could've sworn I was just playing UT. Oh well..."
            It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Lol Big_D, you're right...that did come out kinda funny :lol:
              Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
              www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by BiG_D
                Originally posted by LaughingRat
                Just occurred to me, UT and TUT ALWAYS crash on me when I'm changing from 16 bit to 32 bit color or back.
                The way you worded that, it makes it sound like you had no idea it was happening...

LaughingRat changes to 32 bit color, crashing UT. "I could've sworn I was just playing UT. Oh well..."
                LMAO! Well, I never change back to 16 bit color. It's only after a reinstall, when I change from 16 bit to 32 bit, so it doesn't happen all that often. Last time would have been over 6 months ago.

Comment

Really? I reinstall every other week or so...
                  (Although that's probably because I'm tend to abuse UnrealEd...)
                  It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Working...
                  X