Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pocket picking...

I want it!

Maybe just for AI, same rules as in Thief, but I want it!

It would be pretty sweet, for human guards I would say you could take the last item picked up. It would show the guards how vunerable they really are to the thieves. Another programming challenge for the dev's since pickpocketing in Thief still isn't really perfected.

Of course, sometimes I BJ guards in Thief just because they have items to pickpocket, when it is easier to take what they have that way.

Kiech
    Kiech

Comment

I think that when guards return stolen loot, it should return to the level as gradually as if it were left on the ground to respawn on its own. Then during the delay, the guard carrying the loot could be pickpocketed (or KOed, and susequently drop the loot) for whatever hasn't spawned yet.
      Meh?

Comment

What's cool with this system is that guards may hardly notice a pickpocketing thief if their loot amount is decreasing randomly... yet losing speed potions will make them much more suspicious !
        Perhaps add a starting loot for each guard , AIs and players , so that pickpocket masters can reach their loot objectives faster [if the respawning loot bug is fixed]
        If the BJ angle is reduced to 90° , pickpocketing WILL be usefull.

Comment

Working...
        X