Please unban me from Chief Brody's.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please unban me from Chief Brody's.

I did not do anything wrong. I was real bored though so I decided to see if I could guess what the admin password was. After about 2 tries I got banned. Is there any chance I could be unbanned?

It's usually best to email the server admin directly.

Whatever made you think trying to guess the admin password would be a good idea anyway? And what would you have done if you had?

Comment

Did this happen automaticly?

Comment

Probably. Brody runs a mutator that, among other things, bans someone after a set number of failed admin logins.

Comment

Hmmm- sounds like the set number is two. Lets see, Brody forgets to take caps off, accidently double types...
          Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
          Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Originally posted by Thebos
            Hmmm- sounds like the set number is two. Lets see, Brody forgets to take caps off, accidently double types...
            And has to remove his own IP from a .ini file on a machine he has physical access to. Annoying, but no big deal.

I think he has it set to three, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
              And has to remove his own IP from a .ini file on a machine he has physical access to. Annoying, but no big deal.
              why?
              This is my cool sig.

Comment

Write him an E-mail.
                Deftones

Comment

Hell if I know why I did it..boredom does weird things to people. What is Brody's email?

Comment

his email is [email protected]

but why do you try to get admin?

sounds very strange to me

Comment

I give you a chance of 1 / 100 that you get unbanned. You should not mess with things that are not to mess with. I know brody and he takes this serious. Keep your hands of the admin, because it does not belong to you.

Have fun in other servers.
                      On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

See, the key is to do it in two tries. Like I did on the TuF private server.
                        The only constant is change.
                        (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Yay, I got unbanned. Danke brody! Feel free to lock.

Comment

When were you ever on a TuF private server, Dork?

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
                              See, the key is to do it in two tries. Like I did on the TuF private server.
                              WTF, lie's nothing but sweet sweet lies I tell you!
                              -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                              - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                              - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                              -YT

Comment

Working...
                              X