This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unban impulse

I'm curious as to why you kick/banned me from crackez this evening Grank. I was not cheating, flaming or being abusive.

Might I add, you're banning one of the few regular online players who contributes to the game.

Originally posted by impulse
    I'm curious as to why you kick/banned me from crackez this evening Grank. I was not cheating, flaming or being abusive.

Might I add, you're banning one of the few regular online players who contributes to the game.
    Did he give you a reason?

Comment

On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

LOL!! ROFL!! LMAO!! :lol: :lol:
        This is my cool sig.

Comment

Really? When?

Comment

Anyways, I don't know the reason for the ban or kick ... but having the fact that you are "regular" isn't going to make the act better. ( I guess there was an act, hence the ban )
            On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Sorry, I'm forgetting myself. Ban appeals on the Crackaz server go in the Appeal a Ban forum here. I'm still waiting to hear from Grank what this is about.

Comment

Impulse your attitude sucks in the game. Respect players and we won't have a problem. Keep borderline raging the server and we're going to butt heads. It doesn't help that you egg me on by disrepecting me.

Originally posted by Impulse
                The only thing I've seen you contribute lately is making other players angry.

The ban was excessive treatment. I apologize for it. I should have kicked you. When you started laying into me it pissed me off. It was like you were daring me to do something. Please be respectful to everyone in the server, in the future.

The bans were lifted last night, 2 hours after they were put in place.

Comment

Awwwwwwww...why'd you unban him?

Comment

Originally posted by Grank
                    The ban was excessive treatment. I apologize for it. I should have kicked you.
                    There was a player named GranksBitch if I remember correctly. When you asked "who is GranksBitch", Impulse replied "Your wife, your girlfriend,..." etc.
                    If he had called my wife a bitch I would have ban him too. I don't think you should apologize over this.
                    I Need Training!

Comment

Originally posted by The Dragon
                      Awwwwwwww...why'd you unban him?
                      LOL
                      "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

I thought he had KOed too much again. :?
                        JM

Comment

Originally posted by Grank
                          The only thing I've seen you contribute lately is making other players angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                            I thought he had KOed too much again. :?
                            ohhh lurox you are so right!!!
                            "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

oh i think i remember one game....never saw so much frontal KOs
                              My leet Thievery Map
                              My leet UT3 Map
                              My leet AS Map

Comment

Working...
                              X