Suggestion: New Whistlers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: New Whistlers

I'd love to see the electric whistlers (see: Aquatone) available to guards.
    Takes 2x more time to repair then normal whistler.
    Cost: 150
    Limit: 1-2

And a whistler turret that shoots arrows at any visible thieves. But to make it fair to theives, the turret can be disabled by a wack from the blackjack, and takes 3x longer to repair then a normal whistler.
    Cost: 200
    Limit: 1
    Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.

Yes!! I've always wanted one of those aquatone whistlers...the ones with the lasers or whatever. They are awesome

Comment

OMG!~~~ NUCLEAR [email protected]!! :| :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Ř·mega
        OMG!~~~ NUCLEAR [email protected]!! :| :cry:
        This said, Omega returned to his lair of loneliness...
        JM

Comment

MORE TRAPS! YESSSSS! ME WANTS MORE TRAPS!
          I Need Training!

Comment

I think caltrop + whistler is already a very dangerous defense combo...
            Lay a mine on a doorway and put a guarding AI here , and only the leetest thieves will breach the passage. imho more damaging items is not necessary...
            Yet a mean whistler would also have a spotlight directed straight ahead (so guards have to set it in the right direction) that would lit passing thieves longer. A cunning use of this would make horribly effective traps...
            An other idea : a whistler hissing louder and louder as thieves come closer (much like servants become suspicious) so that guards have an idea of how far the thief is from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stakhanov
              Lay a mine on a doorway and put a guarding AI here , and only the leetest thieves will breach the passage.
              BWAH! You don't even need equipment for that!!! :lol:

1) Charge BlackJack

2) Jump (AI comes tou you to check out the commotion)

3) Blackjack the AI

4) Lockpick mine

5a) In case of Crackazserver- Drop because of lagspike
              5b) You're a leet thief.

Edit: OK OK!!! You do need lockpicks...
              But what is a thief without lockpicks anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterThief3
                Are you talking about the gray whistlers that zap thieves (or rodents, etc.)?

Comment

Wow! I love the spotlight mech idea! That would be pure evil, because a sneaking thief would not be able to detect a thin cone of light crossing a room at all except for the brightly-lit circle on the far wall.

Genius! I would love that kind of mech.
                  "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

They would still disapear when the guard is KOed then it should be okay.
                    How TuF are you?
                    League of Legends
                    Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

Originally posted by MrEricSir
                      Originally posted by MasterThief3
                      Are you talking about the gray whistlers that zap thieves (or rodents, etc.)?
                      Yes, he is.

And, it could be ok for the guards to be able to buy/use such an device. But I think it should be more expensive than the original whistler, cause this one is actually able to kill a thief.

Comment

Working...
                      X