This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disclaimer - "Craterz Public Thievery Server"

I've seen some posts and some chat lately that indicate there's some misunderstanding about this server. I'd like to clear that up now.

The "Craterz Public Thievery Server" is the LoL server run by the cheater KewlAzMe (under his new alias of "tundra"). It's pretty clearly an attempt to look like the Crackaz server to trick people in there, but it is IN NO WAY affiliated with Team Crackaz or any of its divisions.

Originally posted by LaughingRat
    The "Craterz Public Thievery Server" is the LoL server run by the cheater KewlAzMe (under his new alias of "tundra").
    [DELETED]

Comment

Originally posted by KewlAzMe
      hehe FAIL. try again
      None of that is "fail". The "Craterz Public Thievery Server" was running from the same IP as the LoL servers when they were online at the same time. And we have proof you're tundra. So "Sit down!!"

[EDIT]
      I see. You've changed the name to "Public Thiever Server".

Comment

I dunno who really hosts the server but it's an annoying server. I joined and had to download the following:

antishockbeta3 (which was 30kb more than the one on brodys)
        splitter (whatever that was)
        and map vote. (which i had from crackaz anyway)

and after joining it crashed :roll:
        [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Originally posted by [E.D.G
          Chief]
          ...//...
          antishockbeta3 (which was 30kb more than the one on brodys)
          ...//...
          That's an anti cheat no ?

hummm someone have turn around, if THAT someone is the someone, someone think that he is, that someone would now be trying to stop others someone from cheating...

If so that what should have been done from the very start, by the devs, so no someone would have been kick/ban for that.

btw i saw the different name right away, and knew how it was... the "lol server".

At least, there was a good server up at that time, we should thx however is that someone hosting it...
          [KYO] - Knock You Out

Comment

Yeah, the darned name confused me too! Freaking anoying since I've sworn not to set one foot in tundra's server
            On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
              hehe FAIL. try again
              None of that is "fail". The "Craterz Public Thievery Server" was running from the same IP as the LoL servers when they were online at the same time. And we have proof you're tundra. So "Sit down!!"

[EDIT]
              I see. You've changed the name to "Public Thiever Server".
              [DELETED]

Comment

Man, you know it's bad when you actually have to TRICK people into playing with you.
                The only constant is change.
                (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

And LR, why so mean, you and I have always had a great relationship, I hope we can keep it
                  He's not mean, he is pointing at the facts. Of course you have people that CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! [/A Few Good Man] but that's their problem
                  On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

NO! I shall STAND and rejoice..... ok sorry but the proof you have doesn't make me tundra, it just shows that I might know him (to be determined). I am a magical person, but cannot be 2 people at once.

As far as naming a server "craterz", well thats fun and all but Id like to think that you guys know me as a little more creative than that!

And LR, why so mean, you and I have always had a great relationship, I hope we can keep it
                    Just the way you act makes it obvious.

Just get the hell out of our forums! Everyone here hates you, why do you even bother?
                    The only constant is change.
                    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

The newbies who have arrived after the admin crackdown on cheating don't hate him...

Well, I suppose ignorance is an excuse in their case.

Comment

If this keeps up some of these so called players, lamers, cheaters, are gonna be thrown into the *Brig*

And its sad this server chose to emulate a another server name, well that says something for the Crackaz server then. Don't tell me that was an oversite, don't buy it for one second. Hence CD's comment, as a trick to get people in the server. No trick to me, saw it wasn't the same anyway. Sad. :|

Comment

Oh I saw that server.... I didnt join it because the ping was sucky.... its also TAINTED WITH BETRAYAL!
                          -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                          - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                          - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                          -YT

Comment

NO! I shall STAND and rejoice..... ok sorry but the proof you have doesn't make me tundra, it just shows that I might know him (to be determined). I am a magical person, but cannot be 2 people at once.

As far as naming a server "craterz", well thats fun and all but Id like to think that you guys know me as a little more creative than that!

I never realized how right I was about calling you DramaQueen. I'm the shiznit!

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchingDork

Just the way you act makes it obvious.

Just get the hell out of our forums! Everyone here hates you, why do you even bother?
                              Don't listen to CD he's well a dork. I don't hate ya :grin:

Comment

Working...
                              X